• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of Laura's summer costume being more conservative than her story alt...

GwmkQt8.jpg

eg6MleR.jpg

jett

D-Member
Downloaded 8GB.
Total space on disk for the game: 10GB.

Does SFV just fucking re-downloads the entire thing every time it updates?

Downloaded 8GB.
Total space on disk for the game: 10GB.

Does SFV just fucking re-downloads the entire thing every time it updates?

generally almost. the file structure is in packs so if there are any common files in multiple packs the whole lot of affected packs must be updated.

that's how it was explained to me anyway

Skab

Just a reminder that both Urien and Juri are UNFINISHED in the story mode, and should be considered "previews" of them, and not their full final release builds.

I'm hype as fuck, but we should all keep that in mind!

Scotia

Banned
I'm so confused about SF3 Urien. Can we unlock it? Maybe we get it for beating story mode or something. It's in the game so it must be usable eventually.

HardRojo

I'm so confused about SF3 Urien. Can we unlock it? Maybe we get it for beating story mode or something. It's in the game so it must be usable eventually.

You'll unlock it after beating Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme Survival for Urien. With all 3 costumes.
Capcom giveth, and Capcom taketh away.

Jagotron

Neo Member
I'm so confused about SF3 Urien. Can we unlock? Maybe we get it for beating story mode or something. It's in the game so it must be usable eventually.

Id bet its that, since this bridges to sf3 and its likely we get a second story dlc for season 2 or 3.

Coda

Just a reminder that both Urien and Juri are UNFINISHED in the story mode, and should be considered "previews" of them, and not their full final release builds.

I'm hype as fuck, but we should all keep that in mind!

Yeah it's a good thing to note, I'm sure they won't change much but they'll probably be some minor tweaks before their official release. Really wishing Juri was out with this update but I guess I'll have to wait another month or so for her. :(

Tan

I wonder why they'd even have the Urien and Juri premium costumes in when they're not even available outside story mode.

FluxWaveZ

I wonder why they'd even have the Urien and Juri premium costumes in when they're not even available outside story mode.

Probably the same reason the previous premium outfits for the rest of the cast were first seen with the Guile update (or was it Alex?) in mesh form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom