• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
bgObMbI.gif

So good.

It would be amazing if the move KOs it also melts off his suit

Interesting. Looks like she only has fireballs during v-trigger and they suck a lot of juice. I guess it's good for when you pop it but still can't get in. At least you'll be able to do something instead of it going completely to waste. I wish she had something better in the way of projectiles but I never liked her fireballs in IV too much anyway.

Looks like she has some nice long reaching crouching pokes.

I will be dying on purpose A LOT in story mode to determine if I want her on my team or if I should stay solo with Nash (unless we can use her in training mode). I like what I see so far though.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
That Juri charge move reminds me of X23.

And she has an air throw and no fireballs...might have to use her...

They could just bring down matchmaking if they wanted...

assuming they programmed them being able to do so.

Also, Ibuki's summer costume seems more Ninja-like than Summer-like to me.

They also thought they'd programmed the whole online structure well enough for the Zenny Shop.

Vex_

Banned
Chun beach

I did try and get costume 5 in as well but I fucked it up and honestly... priorities :p
oSU86rn.png

DgzCJmS.png

on to Urien now

You could give chun li a paper bag to wear and shed still be beautiful. Damn. She can rock anything.

Also liking juri's alt. They finally let her hair down!

They could just bring down matchmaking if they wanted...

assuming they programmed them being able to do so.

Also, Ibuki's summer costume seems more Ninja-like than Summer-like to me.

When you're applying an update to a server client, the whole system has to be brought down. Considering the amount of new server interactions being placed in here, disabling just one piece of functionality is just in feasible.

In games that do have such a system, their matchmaking servers are separate from host server clients. There really isn't a reason Capcom should double their network costs for such functionality.

Skab

Like I said, command list is fucked for me, but Urien appears to be charge
fEWwMx7.png

So his v-skill changes his specials? Innnnteresting.

And judging by that list, he has all his moves back. Chariot tackle, knees, headbutt, and chargeable fireball. Plus aegis.

Good shit, Capcom. I was honestly a bit worried he'd be changed.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Wasn't paying attention that closely, but did
Santamu's spear look like it could be knocked away / give alternate stances sort of like Vega's claw?

EDIT: I guess I should spoiler tag this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom