• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK9039

I'm so confused about SF3 Urien. Can we unlock it? Maybe we get it for beating story mode or something. It's in the game so it must be usable eventually.

You only get his pants for beating extreme survival.

Only the extreme can wear his pants.

Do not forget - Urien and Juri are NOT launching tomorrow. His SF3 outfit can very well be his 'beach' outfit that will launch when he is officially released.

Yo, Urien looks CRISP.

The suit looks great.

The original costume looks great.

I don't know it was possible, but he actually looks ever MORE boss.

19 years have done him good.

Sayad

Definitely seems crazy different but I love it, she seems more aggressive with her normals and tricky flip kicks than relying on fireballs and divekicks. I'm more into this version of Juri already.

Plus damn, sickest V-Reversal IMO other than R. Mika's stunner.

giphy.gif
Her's and Balrog's V-Reversals seems like they'd be ass, look really punishable on block! And it's not exactly fast looking at that gif. :\

Oh man some of the characters showing up Urien's Story...

Dunno about Urien being charge in general cus my command list is fucked up but his CA is down forward down forward square

Just a reminder that both Urien and Juri are UNFINISHED in the story mode, and should be considered "previews" of them, and not their full final release builds.

I'm hype as fuck, but we should all keep that in mind!
Hopefully that means his CA will be worked on because it doesn't look very impressive at all. I'm jealous as an Alex player that Urien will have his classic look day one, though.

HardRojo

Oh man some of the characters showing up Urien's Story...

Dunno about Urien being charge in general cus my command list is fucked up but his CA is down forward down forward square

Don't do this to me... to think we'll be able to officially play his story mode in about 2/3 months when he's officially out.

Jagotron

Neo Member
Based on how much is done at this point, capcom can easily pump a second general story as well as post shadow falls character stories

Coda

Even if it's faster, if Juri's V-Reversal actually looks like that when it's blocked and it's not a case of "spin only if it hits," it'll be the easiest punishable V-Reversal in the game.

Yeah something tells me that if it doesn't hit she can just chill and not be punished. That'd be pretty problematic if she always flies up in the air no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom