• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Coda

I think people should be happy that like every month we get something new in the game. We're getting small updates often which is cool. I'd rather have that then a huge gap with nothing then a big update.

Tirael

Here to add my support to the new Vega costume. I was very concerned when I saw that it appeared to be the same, but in actuality it is quite good.

vg260

Man, I love Halloween costumes, butI just can't support this.

I bought the Ultra SF Horror pack for $20, and it came with 44 costumes with 20 colors each. I was happy to pick it up. Their pricing model is so shameless this time, and they can't even offer a bundle?

Come on

Capcom doing nothing at all at halloween = lazy

Capcom doing half ass shit at halloween =
lazy

I also love this game , but why are you defending them so much.

What, you want a whole new Story Mode for Halloween?

I would not call this "half ass shit". This is the most they could've done (for the holiday, I mean.)

Dat Necalli costume. FUCK. I want to start maining him for that costume alone.

Farewell

I would not call this "half ass shit". This is the most they could've done (for the holiday, I mean.)

No but i think 1 year ago they released 44! Halloween costumes for USF4, 7 seems a bit sad, is capcom busy this time or what happened.

KingBroly

Banned

Personally I'd rather they get Extra Mode out and fix some UI/lifestyle things than continuing to push out new DLC, but it's obvious they won't.

vg260

No but i think 1 year ago they released 44! Halloween costumes for USF4, 7 seems a bit sad, is capcom busy this time or what happened.

Based on when the DLC info initially showed up in the SteamDB data, they were sitting on that SF4 pack for quite some time.

I can give them a pass on not having as much content ready, just not on the pricing, lack of a bundle, and limited availability.

Skilletor

Personally I'd rather they get Extra Mode out and fix some UI/lifestyle things than continuing to push out new DLC, but it's obvious they won't.

Well...they shouldn't. Because the people making DLC probably don't have much to do with UI/lifestyle things. I'd much rather have more content for my game, thanks.

This is crazy to me. Capcom is updating with some cool costumes and people are still bitching about it.

Juri's new costume is barely okay.
IMG_0109.JPG

vulva

Nice, I'll tell all artists I know to just do UI tech in their downtime. It's all interchangeable right?

Skilletor

Nice, I'll tell all artists I know to just do UI tech in their downtime. It's all interchangeable right?

Tell Capcom to stop putting out content that makes money while they shift the artists over to UI tech, too. That'll surely help us get more content for the future.

I mean, while you're taking requests.

mbpm1

The tale of two capcoms

The design team that goes the extra mile and the management that doesn't

There's no real transfer between the two

Hey, I'm sure that the artists can totally do character models, mechanics and overall content. That's how it goes, right?

My uncle works at Capcom and he told me they switched him from Character Animation to UI Development for 6 months because he knows how to do everything since game development is so easy.

Man, I love Halloween costumes, butI just can't support this.

I bought the Ultra SF Horror pack for $20, and it came with 44 costumes with 20 colors each. I was happy to pick it up. Their pricing model is so shameless this time, and they can't even offer a bundle?
Yeah, this is way too rich for my blood even though some of the costumes look cool. Will continue to wait just for the 3S Alex costume and never touch any other expensive solo costumes. I miiiiiiight buy the Halloween stage, though.

Yeah, this is way too rich for my blood even though some of the costumes look cool. Will continue to wait just for the 3S Alex costume and never touch any other expensive solo costumes. I miiiiiiight buy the Halloween stage, though.

yeah at least the stage is purchaseable through FM

All they need to do is release one good FANG or Birdie costume and I will buy the shit out of it. Why do I always gravitate towards the stupid and weird characters that no one likes.

Mike M

Nick N
Vega's costume looks like it'd be weird in motion. Like, he's flipping all over the place, how does his hat not fall off?

Kashiwaba

So there is this Guy with cfn L3TH4L i play him twice i lose somehow they match me with him again he wins the first game then i win the second and he rage quit -_-.

MrCarter

Well...they shouldn't. Because the people making DLC probably don't have much to do with UI/lifestyle things. I'd much rather have more content for my game, thanks.

This is crazy to me. Capcom is updating with some cool costumes and people are still bitching about it.

You do realise who you're replying to right?

Top Bottom