• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skab

For this thread

de56fa5963.png

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Anyone else notice that Akuma seemed to have 2 supers? Might be something they're adding to Season 2.

EDIT: What ↑ he said.

6 characters is as much as the first season had. Not sure how that's a bad thing.

Yeah. A new character every other month seems like a very reasonable rate. And if I'm not mistaken, that's actually faster than the rate at which characters were released for SFIV, if you average over the various iterations of that game.

vg260

6 characters is as much as the first season had. Not sure how that's a bad thing.

Well, they had to release both the base game and fix everything up and release six characters, so many were assuming the second year they would have a little more room to develop the extra content.

Alchemist

They did a good job with the silhouettes because I can't make out who any of them are. Maybe the 4th is Sakura? Please not all newcomers.

cordy

Banned
If they do 6 each year until 2020 that's 24 extra characters. That's amazing.
They're not going to sell a season pass with 5 newcomers

Exactly. They can't. Akuma, Sakura and Q being 3 of the character is enough for people who were turned down on the SFV game in general to get back into it and get the pass.

Scotia

Banned
My hype will be zero if they're all new characters. I'd honestly rather have Blanka than an entire season of newcomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom