• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmuppers

Saw this on Reddit.

"Heard some Vega changes from my discord boys ;
F+Fierce claw on pops opponent up on counter hit
C. Fierce with claw off crush counters now.
From RagingStormX who heard it from Rom.
EDIT: Another update. F+Fierce crush counter pops the opponent up enough to connect an EX FBA after.
pretty solid buffs lol"

https://twitter.com/arlieth
Huh! Interesting

LowParry

Saw this on Reddit.

"Heard some Vega changes from my discord boys ;
F+Fierce claw on pops opponent up on counter hit
C. Fierce with claw off crush counters now.
From RagingStormX who heard it from Rom.
EDIT: Another update. F+Fierce crush counter pops the opponent up enough to connect an EX FBA after.
pretty solid buffs lol"

https://twitter.com/arlieth

That....sounds damn cool. I should get back into SFV before Tekken 7 is out.

mbpm1

This is exactly what I mean when I say the V-Skills need to be more important.

Much better, Capcom.

Akuma's v-skill looks good too. Parry with 2 followups leading to combos or I guess screen positioning?

whatever it is it seems varied and a lot less boring than "poke which nullifies fireballs and is 0 on block"

Akuma's v-skill looks good too. Parry with 2 followups leading to combos or I guess screen positioning?

whatever it is it seems varied and a lot less boring than "poke which nullifies fireballs and is 0 on block"

The trade off is grey health, too!

Mizerman

Yeah, I thought it was going to be kinda underwhelming at first, but it looks cool.

DR2K

Banned
Aa normals are St.hp b+hk and St lp. Mk pinwheel is upper invincible, ex pinwheel is full. She had them since launch. Go try training mode

They fucking suck. I'm sorry. There's a reason no one uses her. You have to be psychic with bHP.

Her non ex pin wheels (and Guiles flash kick ) should be invincible at start up if they're going to have the same CC properties those do.

mbpm1

They fucking suck. I'm sorry. There's a reason no one uses her. You have to be psychic with bHP.

Her non ex pin wheels (and Guiles flash kick ) should be invincible at start up if they're going to have the same CC properties those do.

Juri has many problems, but AAs aren't them.

st. hp stops everything that's not ryu jump lk or divekicks.

mk pinwheel timed right stops everything or trades at worst.

there's really nothing to complain about on that front.

Yeah, all I've heard about it is that Lariat must be at least +6 because you can link s.MP after it on hit now. A buff is a buff I guess but that button is... already pretty good. Wanted to see buffs on buttons that are not so good, and maybe some Stomp or EX Stomp buffs. Maybe a slight CA damage buff.
His CA damage is definitely wack, but it is like at the bottom of the list imo. His V-skill is just terrible. It is something that can be only used once per round.

Village

Didn't know some one made this

capcom should just sell it to me

dVHrFA2.jpg

cordy

Banned
Brand new to the SF Universe? No Sakura?

Nah. I refuse to get that season pass just for that one character. Fuck. That. I think I'll pass until we get some more seasoned characters coming in.

JayEH

Brand new to the SF Universe? No Sakura?

Nah. I refuse to get that season pass just for that one character. Fuck. That. I think I'll pass until we get some more seasoned characters coming in.

yeah i probably won't get the pass unless the new characters completely blow me out the water. luckily i got plenty of FM though.

I'm buying the Season Pass anyways just to have every character even if I never try learn the vast majority of them. But man I'm not happy about this. I do like it that Capcom is pushing brand new characters, but not 5/6. Would have been OK with a 3/3 split instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom