• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times are these characters going to be leaked. Is it so hard to take the initiative and actually make the reveal themselves? The character's obviously ready; would have made more of a bang to release the trailer already.
The character was supposed to release with this patch but got delayed, seems more like someone at Sony didn't update the store description.

FluxWaveZ

The character was supposed to release with this patch but got delayed, seems more like someone at Sony didn't update the store description.

That's absolutely what happened, considering the description says:
Contains 6 additional characters: Akuma, Kolin, Ed and 3 brand new fighters join the fight! Akuma, Kolin and Ed are available now and will be followed by the 3 additional characters throughout the year.
Point still stands. There's always something. Maybe consider that and try to preempt it, instead.

Village

A: I want my old clothes back

U: So what if you don't have your classic costume. You have more outfits than me.

4BrT91b.jpg

Ed better be a teleporting 720 character

What hell dimension are you from

MCD250

Capcom getting trolled by Sony with these leaks tbh. Last year Sony also leaked the Laura trailer, after Famitsu leaked the pictures.

Ono was like what the hell, Sony on Twitter.

Village

Gief main tired of shotoclones

give me the giefclones!

I'm sorta with you. But I'm confused as to what they would be.

I think the closest I remember playing was hugo. And he isn't so much a clone, as he is Urien/Gill to Bison, a character who doesn't have the same moves but they moves have a lot of the same purpose and do a lot of similar shit. Heck they gave gief the air grab, though he has to be actually in the air, and not like mika and hugo who cant just anti air from the ground with it.

Ryce

I think the closest I remember playing was hugo. And he isn't so much a clone, as he is Urien/Gill to Bison, a character who doesn't have the same moves but they moves have a lot of the same purpose and do a lot of similar shit.
I really want Haggar in SF.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Balrog except balrog can now cancel punches into teleports behind or in front of you or into devil's reverse

I was actually thinking vtc headstomp xx devils reverse that teleports behind you, except instead of devils reverse he does dash straight or dash low. Balanced.

ElFly

I think the closest I remember playing was hugo. And he isn't so much a clone, as he is Urien/Gill to Bison, a character who doesn't have the same moves but they moves have a lot of the same purpose and do a lot of similar shit. Heck they gave gief the air grab, though he has to be actually in the air, and not like mika and hugo who cant just anti air from the ground with it.

Gief had an anti air grab in Alpha 2; it was a super but it started from land and jumped into the air to grab

A2 predates 2nd Impact by a few months

Shadoken

Keep Haggar in Mahvel as the Final Fight rep. I mean he is the most iconic FF char and hes a Capcom grappler other than Gief.

I dont think Capcom will put Haggar in both MvC and SF.

Trailer is dropping this week. The copy that got leaked in the PSN store was written before they got word of the delay. Was never updated by either Capcom or Sony. Doesn't matter cause again, they were going to show Ed this week regardless. Ya'll just found out a few days early.

Edzi

Trailer is dropping this week. The copy that got leaked in the PSN store was written before they got word of the delay. Was never updated by either Capcom or Sony. Doesn't matter cause again, they were going to show Ed this week regardless. Ya'll just found out a few days early.

They should just release the trailer during WSO since everyone knows now.

Hey is the server down on ps4? I haven't played in a while and decided to hop back in and get back into the game and I can't connect to server, online is working just fine for other apps.

See y'al need to believe in my blind speculation.

I haven't played in a while. Is 1.09 a a new or old patch? It'a 8.4GB on ps4.
New

EDIT: Whoops already answered.

Interested to see how Ed turns out. I'm also tempted by the new Juri costume.... I love the X-Men alt colors for her default but I might grab it depending on how it looks in motion. I haven't had to spend any real money on the game yet so I'm still a bit hesitant to do so

Ucchedavāda;234691881 said:
Looks like Capcom took "Spinning Bird Kick" a bit too literally in MvC:I:

This reminds me of some sort of old Street Fighter swimsuit thing where there was an image of Bison on the beach wearing a speedo and eating a fried chicken drumstick. I wish I could find that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom