• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD250

The update is downloading for me right now. Curious that it's downloading as a patch to the game as opposed to an ingame download. I know sometimes it works one way and sometimes another. I wonder what determines which way it'll work.

Will buy Bipson's stage with fight money, and maybe Juri's school costume.

Yeah, the new stage is really nice.
Its bright, colorful and has movement/life. The Bison remix music is pretty good too. I like the chanting thing its got going on.

Can you distinctly hear Islamic Quranic verses in the background or is it just me? I hope here is no backlash against this as I know muslims can be very conservative about this sort of stuff. I personally don't mind it as I think it brings out the life and culture of the stage even further.
I thought I was imagining it but it did sound like he was saying "Allah" a few times near the end.

I personally don't mind it as it's not really being used in any derogatory context but I know there are people that will get upset regardless. We are incredibly thin-skinned.

MCD250

Whoa, new colors? Right on. Always looking out for ways to make Cammy look dope.

If only this update wouls finish downloading already...

Village

Tempted to buy 11-15 for Story Cammy because of the Zero Suit Samus mod colors it'd give me.

I still really hate the menus in this game. Completely static.

EDIT: And it seems like Capcom messed with Mods again. Great......

All you gotta do is open up PMM or Modmanager again and load up the game

Village

18LAEJI.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MCD250

Finally got the update installed. Spent sooooo much fight money, brehs. Cammy has black hair on color 13 of her story outfit. Looks super weird.

Temple stage looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom