• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I don't know I didn't think about putting her in the pocket but damnnnnnnnn

Her shit is way too good for good normals though.

Edit: AGAIN THAT PARRY

DON'T JUMP ON ME

FluxWaveZ

I like how Kolin walking back is basically a taunt. A character I mained in another game did that too:
7DwgmqS.gif

Haha, really?

They still need to fix the tracking on Head Stomp!!!!!

I've definitely been jabbed out of the V-Trigger version, but I understand it's very disorienting.

The EX version is definitely very good, and I'd love to get a visual on where it's iframes are since I've seen it beat Flash Kick.

I've seen Bonchan try to punish it with S.HK and only hit him out of it once and after that he only blocks. I've seen it go through both Akuma's CA.

MCD250

Kolin seems so much more...animated? Than the other characters in the game. Her neutral stance, her walking animations...they seem a little more elaborate.

mbpm1

Kolin looks neat, but slower than I wanted. She can't be fast with that stun game in place though I suppose but those normals will be situational

kirblar

Kolin looks neat, but slower than I wanted. She can't be fast with that stun game in place though I suppose but those normals will be situational
She's got mobility options to make up for it- if she was fast w/ fast normals she'd be ridiculous when combo'd with her V-Trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom