• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Yeah she seems to be one of the more difficult chars to get good with. Maybe you should join the dedicated Menat discord group. They seem to be pretty active. Here is the invite code: YwWkvP7

Also on Menat, she seems to be a pretty bad matchup for Chun. As whenever i fight her, i get myself outzoned by her. Always need to get close in on the action.

Wow thanks. That will hopefully help!

latest

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I ran into a .. 'nash'?. Idk what that is. In other news, It's been almost two years and people still hit buttons after psycho axe.

Village

Urien's Gill outfit is aces, the design changes make me appreciate gill's design a bit more. It also makes me hate it, because every other color except 1 and 10 is a better color pallete, I wish gill was any of the 2-9 colors. It also is like " Look at this pillar man "

( also he's scarface)

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Ken is the third most popular character online and y'all still having trouble with him smh

Must be because 1) Ken allows for more player expression than other characters, 2) Ken owns, 3) bananas own

Ken is the third most popular character online and y'all still having trouble with him smh

Must be because 1) Ken allows for more player expression than other characters, 2) Ken owns, 3) bananas own
I don't really have trouble with him, it's just that one slipup leads to me in the corner and him throwlooping me and I play a character who's only reversal is throwable and who doesn't have a 3-frame jab.

It's not like I just lose my shit when I see Ken, it's that I know I gotta stay on my freaking toes for the duration of the match.

I don't really have trouble with him, it's just that one slipup leads to me in the corner and him throwlooping me and I play a character who's only reversal is throwable and who doesn't have a 3-frame jab.

It's not like I just lose my shit when I see Ken, it's that I know I gotta stay on my freaking toes for the duration of the match.

So SFV'd.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

So what you're saying is that the next time I run into a FANG online (lol) I should rely heavily on throw loops? Nothing would feel better than annoying a FANG player.

I hope the Christmas outfits this year are proper winter coats and not all stripper outfits (except Gief).

I really want to see Sakura in a cute winter coat.

Top Bottom