• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

It would be really cool if whatever arcade mode you were playing had the announcer from that series.

I like the Announcer in V the most though, so if that's still the only one I'd be happy.

MCD250

It would be really cool if whatever arcade mode you were playing had the announcer from that series.

I like the Announcer in V the most though, so if that's still the only one I'd be happy.
Oh man, I would not look forward to hearing the USFIV announcer again.

All the information given to us today regarding Arcade Edition sounds great, can't wait for it.

The glitzy, glam and gold colour palette doesn't feel very Street fighter to me though, but I'll get over it.

Skab

I wonder what season 3 is going to look like.

I hope I don't have to wait until 2019 for a chance at Makoto coming back :[

I just wanna seichusen godanzuki people in the dick, capcom. Is that so much to ask?

I don't care if you nerf Juri, Capcom, just make her fun to play.

I can play a low tier if they're fun. I can't play a high tier if they're boring though. Making Juri both trash and boring is too much.

mbpm1

I like when you have a very slow patient game with someone and then in the runback you’re both bored so you both rtsd

Marvel

could never
New gamepads suck, it's gonna take months to break in this DS4. Really dislike how hard and stiff the d-pad and face buttons feel in the beginning specifically the d-pad. Was dropping my shit in training mode tonight.

I wonder what season 3 is going to look like.

I hope I don't have to wait until 2019 for a chance at Makoto coming back :[

I just wanna seichusen godanzuki people in the dick, capcom. Is that so much to ask?
Alex and Urien should have been part of the base roster, so we could get more 3S characters by the end of season 1. Now it is understandable that we have to wait on Dudley, Makoto or the twins. Other 3S characters need some love first after being ignored for so long.

Skab

Alex and Urien should have been part of the base roster, so we could get more 3S characters by the end of season 1. Now it is understandable that we have to wait on Dudley, Makoto or the twins. Other 3S characters need some love first after being ignored for so long.

Yet we got Ibuki -_-

mbpm1

Just saw the arcade edition trailer

All I can say is

KOLIN MY BAE

Also laura doing nothing but making a funny face, seems accurate

So those voice actors were back recording lines for:
Arcade mode lines
v-trigger 2 lines
special intros/outros
second cinematic story mode
some of the above
all of the above
?

JusDoIt

Just saw the arcade edition trailer

All I can say is

KOLIN MY BAE

Also laura doing nothing but making a funny face, seems accurate

cPmSrZV.jpg

I wonder if they got a new VA for Mika. Bonnie Gordon had vocal surgery some time after SFV launched, which altered the sound of her voice a bit and I remember her saying on a podcast Mika was a tough voice to do.

Neoxon

I wonder if they got a new VA for Mika. Bonnie Gordon had vocal surgery some time after SFV and I remember her saying Mika was a rough one on a podcast.
She recovered from her surgery after Summer 2016, so Bonnie Gordon could come back.

Speaking of VAs, we may get Laura Bailey back if they recorded the lines for AE either late last year or early this year (I.E. after Uncharted). The problem with MvCI & (likely) Puzzle Fighter was that they overlapped with Lost Legacy.

Mizerman

She recovered from her surgery after Summer 2016, so Bonnie Gordon could come back.

Speaking of VAs, we may get Laura Bailey back if they recorded the lines for AE either late last year or early this year (I.E. after Uncharted). The problem with MvCI & (likely) Puzzle Fighter was that they overlapped with Lost Legacy.

When I saw Black Widow's name as a DLC character in Infinite, I was like "yep, Laura Bailey's voicing her instead of Chunners".

remz

I wonder if they got a new VA for Mika. Bonnie Gordon had vocal surgery some time after SFV launched, which altered the sound of her voice a bit and I remember her saying on a podcast Mika was a tough voice to do.

nooooooo I hope not, I love her as Mika

Top Bottom