• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Strider |OT| It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got Dat Schwing)

Just got the platinum for this. This game was very fun. You just feel like such a badass cutting through troops.

I did my speed run on normal and I couldn't believe how fast I was going wiping out forces and bosses so easily. Managed to finish it just under 3 hours. I took a look at the leader board and some dude managed to finish it in 47 minutes. That's totally nuts.

HOT DAMN :D

lCmjmXg.png

This game was so dope! Loved it. Bravo Double Helix!

Bravo man

Still need to set aside the time. I still genuinely love this game and I WILL devote the time to getting the Platinum (^____^)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
How does this perform on PC? I'm in either for PS3 or PC, will probably go for the first version that goes on sale if both ports are competent.

BumRush

Messed around with the game a few months ago and stupidly let journalists' negativity push me away. Started playing again two nights ago and hoooollllyyyy sssshhhiiiiittttt. It's the best metroidvania I've played in a long time. Thanks gaf.

jonno394

Just picked this up in the eu ps4 psn sale. Blimey combat is smooth and extremely enjoyable. Just unlocked reflect, great stuff. For the price I paid it's already more than worth it.

Messed around with the game a few months ago and stupidly let journalists' negativity push me away. Started playing again two nights ago and hoooollllyyyy sssshhhiiiiittttt. It's the best metroidvania I've played in a long time. Thanks gaf.

Still my game of the year next to Wolfenstein :)

Dont have a PS4 anymore tho, so rebuying on my XboxOne :)

Apologies for bumping this thread, but I don't believe I found an answer to this inquire in the search function. Does anyone know the validity of the Play-Asia listing for the upcoming PAL retail edition on the PS4? The page has been on the website ever since the initial release and it recently received a placeholder update for December 31st, 2014.

Top Bottom