• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Nendoroids are awesome.

Seriously! Look at this cuteness!!!

IMG_0263_small.jpg
IMG_0264_small.jpg

IMG_0267_smal.jpg
IMG_0270_small.jpg

IMG_0271_small.jpg

Narcolepsy > Normal > Twintails > Eyepatch > Narcolepsy
This show could be really fun. I hope KyoAni doesn't mess up!
I'm not quite sure how they can stretch it into a full length TV series. Is it just going to be cute delusional girls doing cute delusional things?

Regardless, I'm hopping on board.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Purple hair? Her hair is pretty much dark brown isnt it?
Otherwise, initially, this seems like the right ranking.

If I may HUELEN for a second:

iuKkZ.jpg

Some people see colors slightly differently and it's a very subtle purple, granted.

survivor

Banned
Natsuyuki Rendezvous passed the 3 episodes test with flying colours. Can't wait to finish marathoning the rest of the series on the weekend.

Articalys

For anyone wondering, Upotte!! BD volume 1 sold 1,282 copies in its debut last week.

Also, it sounds like Oricon finally started to crack down on people posting in-depth sales data on 2ch. Normal numbers from Tuesdays seem to be safe for now, but there's no guarantee even for that...

Branduil

For anyone wondering, Upotte!! BD volume 1 sold 1,282 copies in its debut last week.

Also, it sounds like Oricon finally started to crack down on people posting in-depth sales data on 2ch. Normal numbers from Tuesdays seem to be safe for now, but there's no guarantee even for that...

What do you mean by in-depth sales data?

Articalys

What do you mean by in-depth sales data?
Basically, the full lists that go beyond the Tuesday sales cutoffs; i.e. stuff beyond just the top 20 best selling BDs/30 best selling DVDs. It's the only way we knew how many copies stuff like the first volume of Kids on the Slope sold, for example.

Branduil

Basically, the full lists that go beyond the Tuesday sales cutoffs; i.e. stuff beyond just the top 20 best selling BDs/30 best selling DVDs. It's the only way we knew how many copies stuff like the first volume of Kids on the Slope sold, for example.

Ah, well that's not too bad, pretty much anything that low has bomba'd either way. I thought we were getting NPD'd for a minute.

Articalys

Ah, well that's not too bad, pretty much anything that low has bomba'd either way. I thought we were getting NPD'd for a minute.
While that's generally true, on big release weeks the BD cutoff can reach as high as 3,500 (though it is definitely rare), so I wouldn't really call stuff that misses the cut in that case a bomba. Besides, it's still nice to at least know how even the less fortunate shows fared for comparison purposes between seasons, no?

S-cry-ed 24-26 (end)
tumblr_m9ymsjLE7o1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Overall a glorious ending and 26 was litrally like a dream come true even
Just basically Ryuho and Kazu-kun fighting and it was great
. I love these type of anime where characters get self enhancing external superpowers and abilities to do cool things, strike cool poses, say cool lines (especially when two characters are saying the same line or completing one another, which they did a lot), and just plain, at the end of the day be super cool. There was never a dull moment, the plot was intense with a nice mix of emotion and drama. Kazuma was great, Tachibana and his balls, Ryuho and Zetsway, and even Kimishima. (sp). Lots of the minor cast were fun and a pleasure to see continually. I wish there were more or something as it was good. Drastic my Soul indeed, 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom