• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon taught me otherwise.

gardevoir.jpg

all the gardevoirs I've ever had were dudes

gardevoir.jpg

all the gardevoirs I've ever had were dudes

You poor soul.

Why keep up-to-date with things that disturb/distress you? It's like keeping track of all the Oku-san NTR doujins. :/

Well linking another post with something else, I pretty much dropped Pokemon, that's a bigger hassle than just looking for Precure doujins since that one is a quick in and out procedure, here for Pokemon, it gets updated every day, sometimes a massive surge happens. Sometimes it's nothing but the Pokemon themselves. Also I was only archiving them at this point so I didn't really care anymore.

Precure, I'm still holding out for more of Gambler Club's stuff to show up. However, I try not to keep up with pixiv or do everything at once because it's a massive hassle considering I can't really change how many images I can view at once, so I don't really bothered (especially for Smile, too many fucking pictures).

Syrinx

Can't tell if anger in Million Arthur thread is 'cuz moe

or just well deserved hatred of Square Enix.
The "moe sucks" stuff can get annoying, but after looking at the art in the link that one guy posted...yeah, that game deserves all the ridicule coming to it.

Why do I get the feeling that Yayoi is prominently featured in a lot of doujins?

Because she is. the sheer amount of fan art she has, both H and SFW outweighs everyone else combined practically, and she alone could actually take on other franchises and just swallow them whole.

cajunator

Banned
Because she is. the sheer amount of fan art she has, both H and SFW outweighs everyone else combined practically, and she alone could actually take on other franchises and just swallow them whole.

This makes me sad actually. she's so sweet and cute.
But I can understand why.

Falstaff

Banned
Well linking another post with something else, I pretty much dropped Pokemon, that's a bigger hassle than just looking for Precure doujins since that one is a quick in and out procedure, here for Pokemon, it gets updated every day, sometimes a massive surge happens. Sometimes it's nothing but the Pokemon themselves. Also I was only archiving them at this point so I didn't really care anymore.

Precure, I'm still holding out for more of Gambler Club's stuff to show up. However, I try not to keep up with pixiv or do everything at once because it's a massive hassle considering I can't really change how many images I can view at once, so I don't really bothered (especially for Smile, too many fucking pictures).

how many people do you think make "lol Rule 34 Squirtle "blowing" Ash" jokes as an ironic troll only to later get really into doujins unironically? like as the ultimate troll? im asking for a friend

CorvoSol

They are just mad that Lightning isn't one of the revealed waifus.

Yet. You think Square can resist forcing her anywhere these days?

The "moe sucks" stuff can get annoying, but after looking at the art in the link that one guy posted...yeah, that game deserves all the ridicule coming to it.

I just find it ironic when people rant about anime character styles in Final Fantasy when the series has to some degree or another, had them for most of its life.

It's a shitty mobile card game with a harem bent and shitty art so yeah, I'd say the hate's pretty well deserved.

I'm not saying the hate is undeserved, I'm just makin' sure it is properly directed.

cajunator

Banned
Yet. You think Square can resist forcing her anywhere these days?

I just find it ironic when people rant about anime character styles in Final Fantasy when the series has to some degree or another, had them for most of its life.

I'm not saying the hate is undeserved, I'm just makin' sure it is properly directed.

Rydia was super moe before moe was even a thing!

Syrinx

Well, I'm still not a huge fan of "Open The Door", but now its quarter after two and its lodged itself into my head. Well played CCS.

Still no "Catch You Catch Me".

CorvoSol

I can't decide which pun to make:

"That's not asking much"

OR

"More action than in three full episodes of AoT!"

Either way, I was left thinking of Chim Chimeny Chim Chim Cheree

Rydia was super moe before moe was even a thing!

Until she became a sexy waifu.

The Devil is a Part Timer 13

I really enjoyed this series and hope it gets picked up for a second season. That said I really would like to see some explanation for why Maou did the things he did, because its obviously a problem that Emi is having to deal with, and she's not going to get any closure until that point. And of course Miki T's knowledge of the magical world being explained would be nice. And why Suzuno has money when Emi and Maou don't.

jgminto

The Devil is a Part Timer 13

I really enjoyed this series and hope it gets picked up for a second season. That said I really would like to see some explanation for why Maou did the things he did, because its obviously a problem that Emi is having to deal with, and she's not going to get any closure until that point. And of course Miki T's knowledge of the magical world being explained would be nice. And why Suzuno has money when Emi and Maou don't.

I'm sure there will be an answer but it'll probably be dumb.

Well Suzuno was sent in by the church, while both Maou and Emi rushed in and were separated from their support.

Tamayura ~hitotose~ - 08

Chimo-chan desing is so...Clamp.

He snares people with Sailor Moon before pushing them into Doremi. Before the person knows it, bam, he or she is a magical schoolgirl.

I'm...wait what?! I've been had. =(

Mo~tto Ojamajo Doremi - 33
f6LsURi.jpg

Magical Stage...
GYUDQuJ.jpg

This isn't going to end well.

Mo~tto Ojamajo Doremi - 34

In reality the El Dorado sweet is mud...
but you're so tired that it tastes good

Mo~tto Ojamajo Doremi - 35

Tamaki Reika has evolved into Tamaki
Kaichou.
Press B! Press B! Press B!
She's not your normal Tamaki Reika anymore, now she's Fairy type.

Mo~tto Ojamajo Doremi - 36

Arimeko-chan~ is already going to parties, soon enough she's going to bring a boyfriend and then marry him. T____T Arimeko-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~

CorvoSol

I'm sure there will be an answer but it'll probably be dumb.

Well Suzuno was sent in by the church, while both Maou and Emi rushed in and were separated from their support.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Suzuno kinda had backers and all. And if the explanation of Maou's motives are dumb I won't be too upset cuz its only a half serious show anyway.

UTENA DEBATE OF THE FOREVER

Utena and Anthy y/n? I vote NO. Because Utena kinda flat out says it
at the end of the series, when she tries to distinguish between her feelings for Anthy and Jury's feelings for Shiori. She calls her love for Anthy "pure" in a different sense than Jury's. 'Course I'm also not sure that Movie!Utena rejects the concept of Princes, since she seemed to have nothing against them when talking with Movie!Touga, who was also a more chill dude than Show!Touga.

I chalk that last part up to the fact that
I still say the movie is a Rebuild of Evangelion sequel to the show. Shush I don't care that I'm wrong.

The REAL OTP is Utena x
Wakaba. Mmmmmm Wakabaaaaaaa.

CorvoSol

Pff. Every ship in the show is better than Anthy x Utena. Except maybe Touga x Nami.

YOU CHOSE WRONG.

yes to Utena X Anthy.

What's wrong with all of you for not having the same tastes as me?

Mega Man Sins 13

Zero meets Sigma! He explains plot points of significance!
Namely, Oji is actually Dr. Light, and Zero can very definitely have babies. As long as he doesn't have them in high trapar density areas, 'cuz then they're born as rocks which somehow don't totally destroy the uterus of the woman giving birth.

Also it's heavily implied that Alouette is also not your run of the mill reploid, but actualy some kinda human one like Mega Man. Sigma also explains that it was all his plan to have Zero drop the Eurasia and ruin the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom