• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blusby

Fujisawa has done some great stuff, but I'm just so confused! She was a huge component of Fate/Zero, and now she's not composing for the Fate/Zero director's new show, nor is she composing for the follow up series to Fate/Zero! What happened? Too much SAO?! Lol.

I honestly welcome the change, Kajiura's style doesn't fit well with Stay Night at all.

Go_Ly_Dow

Fujisawa has done some great stuff, but I'm just so confused! She was a huge component of Fate/Zero, and now she's not composing for the Fate/Zero director's new show, nor is she composing for the follow up series to Fate/Zero! What happened? Too much SAO?! Lol.

:(

not having the same composer as F/Z is a massive de-hyper :(

Best girl doesn't even has a route.

uF0GccM.jpg

Blusby

Oh wow, Fukasawa is the composer for Mahoyotsuki no Yoru, another TM VN (it's pretty damn good too).
Here's some of Mahoyo's tracks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZyw6mr2Zs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEL5MQ8Umcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMsbc2Gvzw

This is going to be the best thing ever, I think that I'm gonna watch Aku no Hana's adaptation in celebration.

Someone spoil me, what is so bad (or more awful I suppose) about that route and why is the other one better (or less awful)?

It's sexist, I'm not even kidding.

duckroll

Someone spoil me, what is so bad (or more awful I suppose) about that route and why is the other one better (or less awful)?

I think it's less of that (all F/SN is bad, etc!!!) and more of what a boring choice it is. They've been talking about how the show wants to tell it's own complete story and so on, and UBW has already been adapted into a movie before. Why waste time doing it again?!

Chariot

I think it's less of that (all F/SN is bad, etc!!!) and more of what a boring choice it is. They've been talking about how the show wants to tell it's own complete story and so on, and UBW has already been adapted into a movie before. Why waste time doing it again?!
People sure love their Tsundere.

Because DEEN are complete shit. UBW deserves a proper adaption

Go_Ly_Dow

because you realize that all anime studios exist to make bad choices and disappoint

there are no exceptions

Blusby

A 1 and a half hr bum rush that shouldn't even be watched, duck.

Unlimited Blade Work is a more actiony route and Heaven's Feel is a darker route I guess you could say. Not to mention UBW has already had a movie.

They're both good routes and it comes down to a matter of tastes and which girl you like seeing more of.

_hekk05

Banned

I remember watching that. It haunts my dreams still

Conan-san

Sao II - 4
Ok, as someone who found that bit where Kirito played up to that Salamnder dood in that cave post beatdown the best thing about Fairy Dance (Besides him showing Dio his stand, Cars), him doing it again in GGO is pretty hilarious.

It's a bit of an arse we defaulted to Lightsaber but that's life.

jman2050

Oh please you guys will take your dumb actiony potpourri modern fantasy chuuni sans-Nasu-sex-metaphors nonsense anime and you will like it.

In retrospect, when people started talking about how they really wanted to flesh out Emiya Shirou's character for the upcoming anime it could only be an original route or UBW

cajunator

Banned
Illya x Kuro OTP

Mana sharing

That is all

that was quite eye opening.

does
Illya always die in that route?
Cause that makes me ;_;

In Iight of this I'm now reminded of that blog with the collection of Nasu dialogue

Oh god why. (Not Safe For Life)

whaaaaaat the fuck?

fertygo

Saber Route : the shortest one, Shiro being sexist etc.

UBW/Rin Route: The most action filled route, containing certain Code Geass-esque twist. Fan's favorite.

Heaven's Feel : The lengthiest route, the darkest and edgiest and all that, maybe one that have most connection to F/Z. And most relevant to Kirei's Characterization at F/Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom