• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

Not a worthwhile life, tho.

iMBVGDuBMAJBO.gif

It has been made clearer and clear, that if I had any interest in FSN I should just go and rewatch the existing version. Good to know I've been informed ahead of time so I can just not waste my time.

I was joking. There will be plenty of Saber in ufotable's FSN. Don't watch DEEN's version.

Midonin

I've already seen all animated Fate/ material (yes, including the DEEN versions), but I'm looking forward to the new TV series/movies.

OtoBoku 10

The really creative school festival.

More girls gets flustered, and it feels like we're getting close to the part where Mizuho must make a choice.

Takako's Juliet costume must be made of paper because it gets ripped in half on stage when it gets stuck on a hook :p

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So ufotable is basically what we feared long time ago. A type-moon and Tales animator for the coming years. I hope they do some original stuff... T_T

I blame duckroll. Cuz why not!

kayos90

I'm not sure I like the liberal use of cg for Unlimited Blade Works but meh. The overall trailer still looked fantastic.

duckroll

So ufotable is basically what we feared long time ago. A type-moon and Tales animator for the coming years. I hope they do some original stuff... T_T

I blame duckroll. Cuz why not!

They've been that for many, many years now though, and they still find time to do some original stuff.

kayos90

They've been that for many, many years now though, and they still find time to do some original stuff.

I'm joking. I only said it because of your post from a couple pages back. I'm hoping that they will do something mecha related but... meh. Did they ever say why A.Z was done with A-1 instead of ufotable? Just curious.

Pooya

nobody cared about ufotable before their type-moon stuff, they're only giving what their fans want :b

I'm sure he's doing the prepwork for a Tsukihime anime as we speak.

did girls' work have a director attached? that could be more fitting for him. Yeah I still believe...

cajunator

Banned
Why would they?

And what good original show did ufotable made so far? I didn't hear from then until Fate Zero hit. Just let them make type-moon stuff and hope for the best.

they were kind of unknown before the Type moon projects. Ducky was very down on Fate Zero because it was them.

Clov

I liked Manabi Straight. Thought it was a good slice of life anime. Though it's been years since I watched it; it was one of the earlier things I watched when I was getting into anime.

Edit: The main character's catchphrase was "Forward, go!", wasn't it? Cute stuff.

Ryuuroden

Haikyuu!! 17

WOW, MOTHER OF JESUS WOW, That was incredible, so many feels man, scenes like at the end of this ep are the reason I watch anime. That was a feel I haven't felt since seeing Ippo do the Dempsey roll for the first time.

fertygo

Its kinda weird to see there's demand from fan to see certain studio to making something from certain properties like ufotable does with this Fsn stuff, its not like those deen adaptation were bombing, and yet there's demand to see ufotable and no one else remaking then. Its weird the equivalent of it would be only if Kyoani remaking Little Buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom