• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What the hell happened here?
Basically Miki fans have entered a state of denial so they've begun to hallucinate that AnimeGAF is GAF the anime were the cast is all female and people actually like Miki. It's best to just leave them be.

sonicmj1

This is the Anime OT, right? We're not in FakeGAF?

Log Horizon 21

One of the things I find kind of thrilling about the world of Log Horizon is how wide it is. Our perspective is centered on Akihabara, but this episode hints at things to come, at other powerful factions at work in different parts of Japan. And then if you think about it, there are presumably other players in the other nations in the world. What's going on in Europe? North America? Who knows?

Log Horizon 22

ibtdKO4Utfp4QR.jpg
Fuck this love triangle bullshit between an adult, an eighth-grader, and a girl who looks like an eighth-grader. Get out.

cajunator

Banned
Oh I don't think it will have any real impact. If hollywood cannot stop pirates o the bay, I don't see Japan doing much.

I dont think anime companies have the money or the power to go after illegal torrenters outside of requesting for stuff to be removed from the known places.

well i'll just give you a small list of good stuff

Chihayafuru
Kokoro Connect
Girls und Panzer
Hanasaku Iroha
Allison to Lillia
Mirai Nikki
Shinsekai Yori
Suisei no Gargantia

there, gotta be something there you haven't seen

This is a great list!

Chariot

Chihayafuru
Kokoro Connect
Girls und Panzer
Hanasaku Iroha
Allison to Lillia
Mirai Nikki
Shinsekai Yori
Suisei no Gargantia

Support for everything exvept Allison to Lillia (never seen), Hanasaku Iroha (I was bored) and Suisei no Gargantia (just not very good). The others are very good.

I have been lied to. Chariot said I'd be first in his harem.

To hell with everyone! It's not like I wanted to be a part of his harem anyway!

He can be so cruel :(
What? I didn't create a harem yet. Why does everybody want ship me with TUSR :(

Chihayafuru
Kokoro Connect
Girls und Panzer - can't see myself liking it
Hanasaku Iroha
Allison to Lillia
Mirai Nikki - know I'd hate it
Shinsekai Yori - is awesome
Suisei no Gargantia - disliked it

The other four I should check out the premise and maybe there's something appealing in there.

Fuck this love triangle bullshit between an adult, an eighth-grader, and a girl who looks like an eighth-grader. Get out.
Yeah. I mean if he absolutely has to choose one hopefully he goes for the ninja because at least she's supposed to be his age (and not a little kid or a thousand year old dragon).

But the little eighth grade girl can go get brain washed for all I care. Her episodes are the worst.

Afu isn't even a great Puchimas either.
She rubs cheeks and says honey in the most adorable way. You shut your mouth.

Basically Miki fans have entered a state of denial so they've begun to hallucinate that AnimeGAF is GAF the anime were the cast is all female and people actually like Miki. It's best to just leave them be.
You can use my name and put me on blast, BGBW. I want all of animeGAF to know I am ironclad defender of Miki.

This is the Anime OT, right? We're not in FakeGAF?

Log Horizon 21

One of the things I find kind of thrilling about the world of Log Horizon is how wide it is. Our perspective is centered on Akihabara, but this episode hints at things to come, at other powerful factions at work in different parts of Japan. And then if you think about it, there are presumably other players in the other nations in the world. What's going on in Europe? North America? Who knows?
As it stands there are some side stories about
what's happenning in europe , but nothing else so far.
But yeah it's thrilling in the sense that there is material for plenty of stories to be told.
Log Horizon 22

Wait wait wait wait

Shiroe is 23 years old
Akatsuki is 20 years old
Minori is 14 years old.

Akatsuki is more of a lover than minori will ever be. minori is more a the disciple than anything.
Also , do not worry about love triangles.You had this scene for a reason.

Quasar

Yeah. I mean if he absolutely has to choose one hopefully he goes for the ninja because at least she's supposed to be his age (and not a little kid or a thousand year old dragon).

I'm still on Team Henrietta even if I know it won't happen.

But the little eighth grade girl can go get brain washed for all I care. Her episodes are the worst.

You big meanie.

1. Kokoro Connect
  2. Chihayafuru
  3. Hanasaku Iroha

Okay, after looking up the basic premises in MAL this would be my order of interest. 'Allison to Lillia' doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

So I'll probably give Kokoro Connect a go. I remember seeing a few funny scenes of it on /r/anime.

Quasar

1. Kokoro Connect
  2. Chihayafuru
  3. Hanasaku Iroha

Okay, after looking up the basic premises in MAL this would be my order of interest. 'Allison to Lillia' doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

So I'll probably give Kokoro Connect a go. I remember seeing a few funny scenes of it on /r/anime.

I liked all three of those. With Chihayafuru being my favourite.

All i ask is a marielle x naotsugu end
And i'm getting it !!! Yeeeesss

You big meanie.

Minori doesn't deserve such hate. She actually thinks for herself and that's much more than many challengers in other stories.But akatsuki will be the support shiroe needs even if he doesn't know it yet.

cajunator

Banned
  1. Kokoro Connect
  2. Chihayafuru
  3. Hanasaku Iroha

You have chosen correctly!

Watching the first mins of tokyo ESP.....

Those 2 characters ..... don't tell me .
***Simple google check ***
Tokyo ESP is by the same guy that made Ga-rei ?

Now my interest is high.

mankoto

Kingdom 16
Lu Buwei has a ton of political backing apparently. Even knowing what his plan is, Zheng can't pass judgement on him freely. Looks like a new war has started. Xin can finally move up in life.

Chariot

Finally home. God, I hate it, when I can't be naked.

Yeh I remember, skipped that one as i wasn't finished watching yet.
Here are all the shakesspeare quotes I found, with small comments.

It's the logical choice.

Because you two are too cute
TUSR is so old, don't make it weird :(

[post=43211531]Never forget.[/post]
Hahaha

Watching the first mins of tokyo ESP.....

Those 2 characters ..... don't tell me .
***Simple google check ***
Tokyo ESP is by the same guy that made Ga-rei ?

Now my interest is high.
Yes, read the manga.
The Tokyo ESP anime is a horrible adaption and the Ga-Rei stuff is forcefully wanked in.

sonicmj1

I liked the stuff where Minori was learning about the game and figuring out how to manage an MMO group. She should just stop trying to go on dates with a guy ten years older than her.

Wait wait wait wait

Shiroe is an adult.
Minori is an eighth-grader
Small children confuse Akatsuki for a child.

Akatsuki is more of a lover than minori will ever be. minori is more a the disciple than anything.
Also , do not worry about love triangles.You had this scene for a reason.

I wasn't sure how to take the last scene of episode 22 ("I haven't done anything yet"), but in episode 23 it seems like Minori is channeling her crush on her teacher in a positive direction that isn't destined to weird me out.

There's someone out there who's a better fit for Henrietta.

I forgot my favorite screenshot from 21.

They also did the exact same thing with the trombones again in that episode.

Tokyo ESP - 01

Not sure what to make of this episode.
There was group of esper causing havoc , some ga-rei references ( i honnestly thought that group was going to die lol ) and some characters that seem capable in the mix..

And a girl with white hair but i think that was more "pink" than white

So far i think it's barely 5/10 ..but there is a potential for it to be good.

Chariot

The super mega awesome definite AnimeGAF Cutie List

01. cajun - 0.8 megacajun
CuteDere

02. YuuYuu - 380,000 cajun
HungryDere

03. SliceSabre- 102,000 cajun
KingDere

04. CureVylash - 78,000 cajun
TsunDere

05. hugstable - 20,000 cajun
HugDere

06. R_thanatos - 800 cajun
KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

08. Hitokage - 15.3 cajun
KuuDere

09. MikeHattsu - 12.2 cajun
NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

cajunator

Banned
Does this mean I have to settle on an avatar to remain recognizable :S?

I think your avy stands out. I can tell when you post by the Shinon.

CuteDere

HungryDere

KingDere

TsunDere

HugDere

KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

KuuDere

NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

>//////<

Chariot

You like to be naked, I like to sleep in jeans. People are very different I guess.
Haha, I guess so.

Morning everyon...

what.
I am wondering myself.

Tokyo ESP - 01

Not sure what to make of this episode.
There was group of esper causing havoc , some ga-rei references ( i honnestly thought that group was going to die lol ) and some characters that seem capable in the mix..

And a girl with white hair but i think that was more "pink" than white

So far i think it's barely 5/10 ..but there is a potential for it to be good.
Seriously, read the manga, the anime is all over the place. They just jumped to the finale, then jump back, they added fanservice and cut the cute funny faces and animated the action in a way in that it has no impact at all. Also they don't know when to shut off the music. Also the her hair was naturally white in the manga, no weird power glowing.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

CuteDere

HungryDere

KingDere

TsunDere

HugDere

KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

KuuDere

NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

I don't agree with this system of measurement. Cajun should be one cajun, YuuYuu should be 380 millicajun, TUSR should be 2.8 microcajuns, and so on. GET YOUR METRICS IN ORDER

Also: Felix confirmed not cute

Chariot

I don't agree with this system of measurement. Cajun should be one cajun, YuuYuu should be 380 millicajun, TUSR should be 2.8 microcajuns, and so on. GET YOUR METRICS IN ORDER

Also: Felix confirmed not cute
Sorry, I just choose then totally random users.
And it's just a metric. Tesla wasn't 1 tesla. One cajun isn't just enough for one cajun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom