• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

Haha, I guess so.

I am wondering myself.

Seriously, read the manga, the manga is all over the place. They just jumped to the finale, then jump back, they added fanservice and cut the cute funny faces and animated the action in a way in that it has no impact at all. Also they don't know when to shut off the music. Also the her hair was naturally white in the manga, no weird power glowing.

Never noticed the music thing. I've liked it so far...the framing device in 1 was odd but it did add an element of interest in terms of seeing how the world develops to get to that point.

cajunator

Banned
Hello AnimeGAF! How are you this mornin-what the...

JMcF7Jw.gif

Lol. Good morning.
You guys are really fun!

The super mega awesome definite AnimeGAF Cutie List

01. cajun - 0.8 megacajun
CuteDere

02. YuuYuu - 380,000 cajun
HungryDere

03. SliceSabre- 102,000 cajun
KingDere

04. CureVylash - 78,000 cajun
TsunDere

05. hugstable - 20,000 cajun
HugDere

06. R_thanatos - 800 cajun
KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

08. Hitokage - 15.3 cajun
KuuDere

09. MikeHattsu - 12.2 cajun
NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji
I cannot find fault with this list at all.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
KingDere would imply the sweetest person imaginable. I think you've got some things major confused.

Sometimes I wonder what in the flip is going on while I'm asleep but..

CuteDere

HungryDere

KingDere

TsunDere

HugDere

KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

KuuDere

NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

I'll take this. Reminds me of my old days here. Only difference is the new people.

CuteDere

HungryDere

KingDere

TsunDere

HugDere

KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

KuuDere

NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

Lol those Cajun powerlevels ...

Wait i'm kuudere ? i want to deny it but...

Vylash

CuteDere

HungryDere

KingDere

TsunDere

HugDere

KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

KuuDere

NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

o-oh dear, i'm ranked so high

image.php

mankoto

Kingdom 17
Xin has a mysterious partner. Probably a woman. Wu Xing (I think his name was) seems like a pretty strong guy. And hey, Bi is moving on up himself.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have provisionally written a strongly worded letter to A-1 Pictures in case Katie does not appear in CG.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

CuteDere

HungryDere

KingDere

TsunDere

HugDere

KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

KuuDere

NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

Okay, this rating scale confuses me since Cajunatior should equate to one Cajun and thus he is being used as an objective measurement of cuteostiy.

............this thread.

Cowboy Bebop 1-4
Jazz and smooth grove? Check
Sleek ass motherfucker? Check
2 minutes of nothing but jazz? Check

yeah yeah i never seen cowboy bebop until now. Don't kill me.

Withdrawal symptoms from the lack of lewd. It was the only thing keeping the thread sane and it was whipped away.
call hekk here, I am sure he can fix it.

Re: Hamatora 4
So
Honey's regression to a child like mind
hasn't been fully explained but, we know it's her minimum. I guessing
someone hacked her Mighty that it causes hypnosis when she analyzes all the data
. She actually worked around it nicely though. It was also interesting to see their backstories considering the plot has been going nowhere fast.

Did you miss the part with Birthday and Ratio also displaying weird effects, I dont think its just limited to Honey or a simple hacking.

Chariot

Never noticed the music thing. I've liked it so far...the framing device in 1 was odd but it did add an element of interest in terms of seeing how the world develops to get to that point.
When I am motivated I will gladly make a comparison.

KingDere would imply the sweetest person imaginable. I think you've got some things major confused.
Sabre and you're are plenty of sweet.
Just keep in mind that an average human is just about 10 cajun.

o-oh dear, i'm ranked so high
Well, you are a lil bag of cuteness.

I finally managed to get on a list. :p
Sorry, that you're so low, you're not really cute :(

Kingdom 17
Xin has a mysterious partner. Probably a woman. Wu Xing (I think his name was) seems like a pretty strong guy. And hey, Bi is moving on up himself.
Finally at the first war \o\

Damn Mahouka v1 sold over 10k,who the fuck buying this?

"*2,752 M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane ED "SABLE" by nano (included in "INFINITY≠ZERO/SABLE")"

Thats it :( It has such a good song. At least unravel is going well (Acoustic Installation best song)

10,112 Tokyo Ghoul OP "unravel" by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure

And Haikyuu!! draws ever closer to 30k.

Preliminary DVD & Blu-ray Sales Rankings for Spring 2014 (First Volumes)
*1. 108,363 Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season [BD]
*2. *26,539 Haikyuu!!
*3. *11,394 Mekakucity Actors
*4. *11,067 Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
*5. *10,312 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

cajunator

Banned
Best iM@S from the main series is indeed Takane. Best Cinderella Girl is provisionally Koume. To those who hate idol culture - when CG airs there'll be 30+ new idols to rank, so look forward to it!

I think you might be right because, like Hamakaze, she has hair covering her eye and thats cute as frick in any circumstance. I also like Mirei but I dont think she is on the show.

............this thread.

Cowboy Bebop 1-4
Jazz and smooth grove? Check
Sleek ass motherfucker? Check
2 minutes of nothing but jazz? Check

yeah yeah i never seen cowboy bebop until now. Don't kill me.

call hekk here, I am sure he can fix it.

Dude.....You are embarking on a music journey. Some episodes have phenomenal music. Youll know when you hear it. Actually I think the show would not be what it is without that soundtrack. Its probably the #1 think that makes it popular. I dare say the show would be pretty forgettable with a different soundtrack.
I wish so much to link you to a few of my favorite tracks but I dont want to ruin your first experience with the show.

Best iM@S from the main series is indeed Takane. Best Cinderella Girl is provisionally Koume. To those who hate idol culture - when CG airs there'll be 30+ new idols to rank, so look forward to it!
Already taking sides... what a nice preemptive strike.

When does it airs anyway ?
Haha, I guess so.

I am wondering myself.

Seriously, read the manga, the anime is all over the place. They just jumped to the finale, then jump back, they added fanservice and cut the cute funny faces and animated the action in a way in that it has no impact at all. Also they don't know when to shut off the music. Also the her hair was naturally white in the manga, no weird power glowing.

Gonna watch the first 3 eps and then maybe start the manga

Chariot

You're more on the cool side of things. I always think of you more like a sparkling bishounen.

Gonna watch the first 3 eps and then maybe start the manga
I hope the anime don't kill your joy.

YES
YESSSSSSS
ONII-SAMA
Kimochi warui.
Okay, this rating scale confuses me since Cajunatior should equate to one Cajun and thus he is being used as an objective measurement of cuteostiy.
cajuns used to be 1 cajun, but his cuteness is steadily growing.

Hugstable

Banned

CuteDere

HungryDere

KingDere

TsunDere

HugDere

KuuDere

07. BGBW - 20.3 cajun
KingDere

KuuDere

NorwayCyborg

10. TUSR - 2.8 cajun
TsunJiji

The cute power of hugs :D

That many? I could barely keep up with 13

The 13 of Idolm@ster was so many, but I ended up liking 3 of them alot. With so many idols though many are gonna probably get left behind in terms of character episodes unless the show goes on for like 30+ episodes which sucks for some of them :(

Yesterday (today) on a Nextflix marathon watched all Madoka Magica and it is a brilliant anime. I qas blown away and couldn't stop, watched 10 episodes in a row.
Guys, recomend me some good animes as clever as this. I don't use to watch anime but end up watching Madoka because of my brother.

Hugstable

Banned
Yesterday (today) on a Nextflix marathon watched all Madoka Magica and it is a brilliant anime. I qas blown away and couldn't stop, watched 10 episodes in a row.
Guys, recomend me some good animes as clever as this. I don't use to watch anime but end up watching Madoka because of my brother.

You should check out Fate/Zero since it's written by the same guy (Gen Urobuchi). Madoka is very special though, for a 12 episode anime it got me very invested into the characters, so episode 10 hit me like a train.

Withdrawal symptoms from the lack of lewd. It was the only thing keeping the thread sane and it was whipped away.

The worst part about this is that Im starting to agree here.

Because it's like... pre-lewd ban, there were few times where I wondered what was going on.

Post lewd ban, it's like I'm going what the hell is going on here every day.

There are too many of them to choose from so I refuse to choose.

Because it's like... pre-lewd ban, there were few times where I wondered what was going on.

When Chariot posted that picture of himself, I knew we had hit a point!

Hm... Try Steins;Gate. It takes a bit longer before things gets happening, but when it does it's really good.

Majin Bone Episode 18
Antonio's week for his origin story and it was relatively light hearted but with great action. He seemed to not feel that bad about his upbringing and still the same today as he was then, caring for others and just wanting to have a good time and make folks smile. It was good.

but that end, could the series draw to a close now that everyone got a majin boost or powerup?

Well if I'm allowed to be frank here... it shouldn't be hard for certain members to cut down their banter severely. I mean if we're going at what feels like 3-4pages/hour and 80% of the comments are 'cute hehe'-banter that becomes a bit much. I hope this isn't something that keeps going because proper discussions drowns in the sea of quasi-spam. And yeah, it's somewhat funny but only so much and for so long.

/nofunallowed

edit:
Also thanks @ Chariot for linking your Tempest Quotes comment again.

cajunator

Banned
Well if I'm allowed to be frank here... it shouldn't be hard for certain members to cut down their banter severely. I mean if we're going at what feels like 3-4pages/hour and 80% of the comments are 'cute hehe'-banter that becomes a bit much. I hope this isn't something that keeps going because proper discussions drowns in the sea of quasi-spam. And yeah, it's somewhat funny but only so much and for so long.

/nofunallowed

edit:
Also thanks @ Chariot for linking your Tempest Quotes comment again.

Nah, its ok cause youre right. It was a fun couple pages but it ran its course.

Cnet woulda loved her.
RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom