• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

[School-Live-1]
O have some bad news, that dog is already dead. They showed a torn collar at one point. It also accounts for the impossible stuff said dog can do.
???

That's from the classmate. Also, other characters seem to be interacting with the dog for real, whereas they don't interact with the students.

I'm sure it will die though. Because.

Jex

Guys, this isn't complicated.

It's really, really easy to not get banned, both as an individual and as a community. MangaGAF has existed in a giant sea of lewdness for years without getting banned. You just have to be able to think like a normal person for five seconds. You don't have to panic like a bunch of Chicken Littles any time an ecchi show airs.

The hand-wringing makes the community look worse than any individual ban, because it makes it look like we collectively have no idea how to go a week without posting something unfit for decent people.

Right. People don't actually get banned that often because, well, most people understand the basic rules of posting on a public form.

Lain

Ping Pong 2-4

So few episodes and already so much happened. Good exposition to give background information about the characters as well. I don't exactly like Smile's... gentle character, but I guess that's what makes him... himself.

Laplace 2

Maybe a bit too easy on the deductions, but I really like Kobayashi's character and his... sick way to look at things.

Quasar

Hah, Branduil was one of the first to have said he watched it way back when.

Yeah, it's basically what's on the cover in terms of its shoujey premise.

I loved it. More than Usage Drop which is another in the same subgenre of guys becoming substitute/new dads. A subgenre I gorged myself on for a while.

Quasar

Right. People don't actually get banned that often because, well, most people understand the basic rules of posting on a public form.

Still it is odd the hand wringing and few bans we see given mangaGAF happily trucks along. Especially given the crossover of posters.

The only difference seems to be people posting lots of images from the anime, where that is pretty infrequent with manga.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
He is my Master episode 1
So this is a show abo-woah

wait

was that like.... implied bestiality?

Between a crocodile and a 14 year old girl?

wonzo

Banned
Yes, you need to make the distinction of whether you are talking about that shitty crowds shit or the one true Gatchaman.
kohinasalt.gif

TUSR

Banned
Updated the OP

All simulcasts link to their respective streaming site and should be on the right date/time now.

Let me know if anything isn't correct.

cajunator

Banned
Danmachi final

this show was ok. Not my favorite or one I rushed to complete.
it came and went largely without consequence.
Bell has some ridiculous power and obvious disdain of minotaurs.
all that matters is Lili was happy.

cajunator

Banned
Soma 14

This show is so awesome. Just gets better and better.
Soma is still managing but now realizes the challenge this school presents.
also a new girl shows up who can put that bitch Erina in her place.
Alice, youre not Megumi but you can sit at the table!

cajunator

Banned
Ushio and Tora

hoooooly shit.
THIS IS IT.
THIS NAILED IT.
Very similar to the original ova's. Absolutely faithful adaptation.
Im going to love it perhaps more than the original.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel Movie - Ars Nova DC subs are out, if anyone have interest for it

There are ~40mins of new scene for the 2nd movie, and Kugimiya Rie voice musashi.

Mendrox

Friends and mine anime season:

- Monster Musume
- Overlord
- Rokka
- Ranpo Kitan (impressed us with it's first episode after all these bad impressions..trolls?)
- Prison School (well episode 1 today right?)
- Charlotte

Season feels weird.

KazenY2J

Friends and mine anime season:

- Monster Musume
- Overlord
- Rokka
- Ranpo Kitan (impressed us with it's first episode after all these bad impressions..trolls?)
- Prison School (well episode 1 today right?)
- Charlotte

Season feels weird.
That and Gangsta have been getting mixed reactions here.

Mandelbo

Kitakubu 04

Huh... they actually did get a new ending song. I was expecting them to cut it off halfway through or something. The self-awareness is reaching new heights - I really liked the section where they rewound the episode to show everything post-retool. I think it might be growing on me...

School Live, went in completely blind,
Was thinking 'oh this is a cute funny show' then the last 2 minutes just caught me right off guard,
was not expecting that at all.

Ushio and Tora was great, very reminiscent of shows I watched as a kid (for a reason), I'll keep on watching that for now.

Himouto, chibi sister scares the hell out of me.

cajunator

Banned
Gate 01

Im intrigued. No cuties showed up yet except for a glimpse but this is a really odd scenario.
Hurry episode 2!

Working3 01

Yamada is here!
Oh and the others too.
Like an old familiar and beloved friend.
Welcome back Working!

Kitakubu 04

Huh... they actually did get a new ending song. I was expecting them to cut it off halfway through or something. The self-awareness is reaching new heights - I really liked the section where they rewound the episode to show everything post-retool. I think it might be growing on me...

Be warned that the next episode is very heavy on the Japanese culture stuff, but episode 6 is easier to get.

Ranpo Kitan 02

-Three "gratuitous" (there was no real reason from them) blushes from the friend.
-Big leaps of logic in solving the mystery.
-Even stronger mood whiplash in this episode (autopsy).
-the killer was a
14-years old girl? She killed an adult, prepared his body mutilating it and moving it, hid the unconscious mc, etc etc?
Not very believable.

Dropped.

edit: I like the opening song, though.

phaze

School Live 01

user222437_pic71490_1c8zoc.png

Even knowing what I'm in for, it managed to surprise me.
Thought the zombie apocalypse would only begin at the end of episode. Not that it already happened long time ago. It was worth suffering through 20 minus of disgusting amount of cute for that
. Will check it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom