• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lawrence of Arabia is just 2 shorts stitched together...

Master of Martial Hearts may not seem like proper List material, at least not on the level of Garzey's Wing, but you HAVE to get to the last episode. It is the craziest thing I have ever fucking seen, it cannot be oversold

In comparison to Shoah and OJ - Made in America, most movies are shorts.

Unless it has an intermission, then its split into parts, making it a short. You may be thinking the Godfather is long, but its not. Its the Godfather Part 1. A short.

I'm talking about the actual show, not the movies.

Every episode of the show has a "Side A" and "Side B", like a tape.

This is why the list was discontinued, people kept reccing things that don't belong

Debatable. Theres a clear intention to the nonsense of Heybot, but it still gives you the same feeling of "how the fuck did this get approved to air" and "I cannot actually believe what I am watching"

You get those feelings with Glasslip and Madoka too! Glasslip for for the "how the fuck did this get approved to air" and Madoka for the "I cannot actually believe what I am watching".

Edit: If both parameters need to be met then several shows on there definitely don't belong.

The List is basically for "so bad it's good" kind of shows. (I know some have contested this description, but I still feel it fits.) The kind of shows that leave your mouth agape in bafflement.

DJs_In5_CWs_AAk_DWg.jpg

DJs_Ivt_AXc_AALMn_E.jpg

DJs_I0nw_X0_AEcc_ET.jpg

Best duck returns!

Jarmel

Banned
I was rewatching the Blade Runner anime trailer and I was curious about something:
The paper size is super large here. Does that have to do with producing at a higher resolution or is it for something like that keyframe will be panned over?

Armored Trooper VOTOMS - 2

So after escaping his captors and enduring torture, Chirico comes across the city of Woodo to...get capture and endure more torture.

I like how Chirico doesn't give a shit about any of this because of all the shit he's already been through. He's basically the progenitor to characters like Sousuke, Heero, or Setsuna.

ibyea

Banned
People keep talking about The List, but I have never seen it with my own eyes. Sounds like a AnimeGAF urban legend to me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom