• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickz

If you stop and think about it, Mineta is actually the greatest hero.

Just the best.

Yes, this is why Deku recognizes him

Game recognizes game
banderas.png

RedEther

Welcome to the Ballroom 11

Man this should have been last weeks episode because this one was really good

Bringing back Tatara's stamina problem was great way to remind everyone that he's still a beginner and has time to grow.

Chinatsu & Chizuru next week tho :0

HeyBot Episode 49 - Goodbye, Heybot

I liked the multi dimension plot and how it created all those Nejirus (Nejiru #4 is the best!!!) but also the Nejiru we have now. Pork Nejiru lasers was the best.

I still like when random stuff is going on and Nejiru is just sitting there licking screws mindlessly.

I wanted to see my fav Nejiru one final time, which I think he might be in the next episode.

DJ4Ve-1VAAAzwwx.jpg:small

Qurupeke

Yuki Yuna is a Hero 1-3

It's actually the second time I try to get into the series, as the first time I wouldn't say that it left me a good impression. However, it seems decent-ish so far. I'm not sure what the endgame of the show is, but I suppose it's going to have a darker turn soon , like Madoka Magica. Anyway, magical girls that use their punches instead of a weapon are awesome.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero 1-3

It's actually the second time I try to get into the series, as the first time I wouldn't say that it left me a good impression. However, it seems decent-ish so far. I'm not sure what the endgame of the show is, but I suppose it's going to have a darker turn soon , like Madoka Magica. Anyway, magical girls that use their punches instead of a weapon are awesome.

Ooh ooh I LOVE Yuki Yuna!

Karin is a best.

Szadek

Yuki Yuna is a Hero 1-3

You should watch Heartcatch Precure
Ooh ooh I LOVE Yuki Yuna!

Karin is a best.
Miyoshi Karin is a Hero
Yuki Yuna is very good and Karin is indeed the best girl
Both of these staments are true.

e_i

Hina Logic episode 12

What was the point of this anime. Cool that
Mizuki-yuri-senpai got her girl. Yuko seemed to know about Mizuki's affections all along and screwed around with her.

Jarmel

Banned
Ballroom-11
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the production or more of an attitude by the director to be slavish to the source material but this isn't cutting it. There are moments where I'm really feeling one of the dances but it's cut off way too quickly repeatedly resulting in frustration. This is a great scene in the episode but instead of leading into an extended dancing cut, that's it. There's also structural issues that could have been fixed by rearranging and possibly cutting some of the material.

I want this to be better than what it is. As it stands, this is filler material until Haikyuu comes back.

Tsuredure Children 5-11

Pretty great. Dating Master is amazing. I was in tears laughing during his segment on episode 8. Cant wait to see just how extra the next meeting between him and Kumiko gets.

Narag

The Reflection 9

It's pretty great that this is so early into the age of superhumans that the government organization tasked to handle them iis all but useless regardless of which side they're on.

Hamst3r

Hades Project Zeorymer (English Dub) - 01 - No one knows is quite sure how to pronounce Zeorymer. This all sure looks real nice though.

Narag

The Eccentric Family S2 10

yajiro's little side quest is so great to see as it has this wonderful sense of him righting his life and getting better at last .

that ending though. I hope benten sends tenmaya back to hell in very small pieces

zulux21

I'm still confused why his costume is so bad.

"I want to be cool and loved by ladies."

*wears a diaper*

?????

because everything about him is a joke. a character used merely to be hated by everyone, to make the cooler heroes look cooler.

he does his job well.

Symphogear AXZ ep 11
DESSSSSSS! =D
DES survives yay! and bikki does what bikki does best, punching things,also we get a nice callback to the symphogear GX opening sequence during the obligatory info dump. elf9 is working on something, we dont know what it is, but its something(could be repairing desu's gear or something new) and somehow after punching godpower incarnate, hibiki seems to have absorbed the god power? is adam going to be the real final boss after getting NTR'd by god power? or is Hibiki? but who will punch things when hibiki isn't there? and will there be talk of birthdays? tune in next time! DESSS!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Kakegurui 11
Oh, they're going to fuck.
They're going to fuck like no one has ever fucked before.
Even God will be left in awe and wonder.

"Holy shit, no, I can't match that. I'm not that good."

That's what He will say.

Narag

Re:Creators 21

damn. as much as i love seeing OP antagonists get their shit shoved in, it's hard to disagree with Altair that humanity had it coming!!

episode title felt like sucker punch too what with it being left to the end like that

daveo42

Banned
Dragon Ball Super 107
Felt like a mix between filler and a setup episode for the actual fights to come. Also I about lost it at the Containment Wave shenanigans.

Little Witch Academia season 1 (1-13)
Y3DIfFtl.png

I think Trigger did a good job in taking the original OVAs and turning them into an actual series. Technically I'm only halfway through the current series, but Akko continues to be stubborn but lovable and the direction the show is going in has kept me interested. I do think the characters tho are the stronger point of the show over the mysteries surrounding the magic world.

Narag

Eccentric Family S2 11

I realized who the other tanuki's identity was last ep but I feel dumb for not picking up on things earlier. Thought this season was a little more laid back than last then shit just started going places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom