• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tako

First I need to steal things, kill a guy playing football, turn down an offer to do a video with a friend and then they get super popular, I jump on the YouTube money train and they make fun of me a lot, then I goto Japan with my girlfriend and take a video of it.

I'll start tomorrow.

Don't forget you can't read and that your a liar. Also you're always slightly moist

Ohhh, maybe I can just get a spritzer to simulate natural moistness.

9+_1550fd4adf5d86b5520e130abcae7f6b.gif

Unit24

Welp, I got Yakuza 4 for Christmas and finished it the other day, and just now I went and watched some gameplay for Yakuza 5.

Now I understand the hype for this game. I need it now.

Xiraiya

Despite living in prison, I've never had to deal with spiders larger than my hand. I'm a big wuss when it comes to spiders.

Yeah it's weird, some places just don't get them, the Northern Territory gets geckos of a night and frogs, that's about it, I have to assume most suburban/built up areas never get huntsman spiders either.

demidar

Yeah it's weird, some places just don't get them, the Northern Territory gets geckos of a night and frogs, that's about it, I have to assume most suburban/built up areas never get huntsman spiders either.

Yeah, I live in an urban area which might explain why they're so rare.

OTOH, I've had a couple of blue-tongued lizards which are rad as fuck.

Xiraiya

There's not really a whole lot of choice but to deal with them, really they are harmless, they don't have any venom and they don't spin webs or anything, because they're too big and too fast to bother trapping things when they can just hunt it down, you never see them at any other time of year except the middle of summer really.

Every encounter is good for you in the long run.
rVrIAA.png

croten

There's not really a whole lot of choice but to deal with them, really they are harmless, they don't have any venom and they don't spin webs or anything, because they're too big and too fast to bother trapping things when they can just hunt it down, you never see them at any other time of year except the middle of summer really.

rVrIAA.png

Or I could just never go to Australia. Ever.

rVrIAA.png

I'm sure I would need to keep a sledgehammer on me at all times.

Xiraiya

I'm sure I would need to keep a sledgehammer on me at all times.

You can kill them with regular flyspray but they take awhile to die from it, a good stomp from a shoe will do the trick, if they're on a wall though, you better aim to kill them in one shot, because they will outrun your attempt if you hesitate.

Nah, just don't be a coward.

You can kill them with regular flyspray but they take awhile to die from it, a good stomp from a shoe will do the trick, if they're on a wall though, you better aim to kill them in one shot, because they will outrun your attempt if you hesitate.

I suppose if I ever moved to Australia I would have to wear shoes all the time.

Fuck Camel Spiders though, I'm fucking running if I see one of them coming at me.

They really aren't common at all unless you live in the bush.

I think the biggest spider where I live is a Wolf Spider and a Brown Recluse..I got bit by a Recluse once..nasty fuckers they are..I have a Wolf Spider living on the side of my shed in some brush..it's pretty docile.

Xiraiya

Real life isn't like Dark Souls, y'know.
I can't kill those spiders and gain souls/grow larger.

You use the experience to reinforce and strengthen your own soul.

A fearless man is only a man who has yet to learn how to be brave, a brave man has learned to act in spite of fear.

That's what they want you to think. They give you a false sense of security and use that mistake to brutally murder you. You were in grave danger without even knowing.

They will LITERALLY put you in their corner traps.

Spiders are no good, people. They're the devil.

But the camel spiders can protect you from the scorpions!

What a plot swerve, Camel Spiders are actually our friends!

Not even Shaymalain could make that twist happen.
Nah he would just make it so we were all dreaming and we were the Camel Spiders all along.

y63uVfS.jpg
You ever wonder how fucking terrifying it must be for some smaller jumping spiders for a human to walk buy and come within a few inches of just crushing them?

What a plot swerve, Camel Spiders are actually our friends!

Nah he would just make it so we were all dreaming and we were the Camel Spiders all along.

y63uVfS.jpg

You ever wonder how fucking terrifying it must be for some smaller jumping spiders for a human to walk buy and come within a few inches of just crushing them?

Those fuckers deserve the fear.

You use the experience to reinforce and strengthen your own soul.

A fearless man is only a man who has yet to learn how to be brave, a brave man has learned to act in spite of fear.

I will apply this quote towards the other aspects of my life where I need courage, but not with Spiders.

All spiders are adorable, just in different ways.

Still those mother fuckers need to die if they get into the house. It'll make me feel safer at night.

All spiders are adorable, just in different ways.

Still those mother fuckers need to die if they get into the house. It'll make me feel safer at night.

I won't kill a spider unless it bites me, then that motherfucker will have the wrath of god thrown down upon itself.

I leave little harmless spiders and granddaddy longlegs alone, but if a spider is in my room or looks remotely threatening, that thing is gonna die

which for me involves trying to trap it and then flush it down the toilet because squashing bugs/spiders really grosses me out
You're better off just squashing them. A much quicker painless death as long as you're swift about it then flushing then down the toilet and basically drowning them in human excrement.

Beloved

I leave little harmless spiders and granddaddy longlegs alone, but if a spider is in my room or looks remotely threatening, that thing is gonna die

which for me involves trying to trap it and then flush it down the toilet because squashing bugs/spiders really grosses me out

Top Bottom