• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I saw a spider on the wall like 2 feet away from me a few weeks ago and I nearly screamed. I then went to go get some WD40 and it was gone so I was scared of touching everything. I found it when I used a flashlight and I sprayed it and it ran away and I got scared. I sprayed it again and it died, its corpse is still there as a reminder to other spiders not to fuck with me.
But mostly because I'm too grossed out to pick it up and throw it away.
I'm a big man you guys

Xiraiya

I leave little harmless spiders and granddaddy longlegs alone, but if a spider is in my room or looks remotely threatening, that thing is gonna die

which for me involves trying to trap it and then flush it down the toilet because squashing bugs/spiders really grosses me out

It's okay, I'll deal with them.
tumblr_m019ruSvII1r6bgrzo1_400.gif

I saw a spider on the wall like 2 feet away from me a few weeks ago and I nearly screamed. I then went to go get some WD40 and it was gone so I was scared of touching everything. I found it when I used a flashlight and I sprayed it and it ran away and I got scared. I sprayed it again and it died, its corpse is still there as a reminder to other spiders not to fuck with me.
But mostly because I'm too grossed out to pick it up and throw it away.
I'm a big man you guys

...you tried to kill a spider with lubricant?

I remember the last days of when I lived in Missouri, we stayed in very rarely used on post lodging, so we had a place for my dog. I woke up, only to see an entire corner of the room I was sleeping in, completely infested with brown recluses.

I thought I was going to die. Either of poison bite, or a panic attack, thinking that I was bitten.

Beloved

I remember the last days of when I lived in Missouri, we stayed in very rarely used on post lodging, so we had a place for my dog. I woke up, only to see an entire corner of the room I was sleeping in, completely infested with brown recluses.

I thought I was going to die. Either of poison bite, or a panic attack, thinking that I was bitten.

Oh fuck that. Fuck that so much.

Reminds me of when I was a kid, my dad trapped a black widow in a mason jar and left it in the garage (no idea why he didnt just kill it), but the next morning, it had given birth so there were dozens and dozens of baby black widows in the jar with her.

There is a hell, and I have seen it in that jar.

Reminds me of when I was a kid, my dad trapped a black widow in a mason jar and left it in the garage (no idea why he didnt just kill it), but the next morning, it had given birth so there were dozens and dozens of baby black widows in the jar with her.

Okay fuck that.

I'm getting flashbacks of when I was younger and I lived in an old apartment building and I woke up to find my right forearm covered in spiders..and spiderbites

My dad captured a scorpion before, and left it underneath a bucket, so he could find something to kill it with. When he came back, the scorpion had vanished.

I really wished I had a picture of my reaction, because it was a mixture of utter terror, and sheer rage.

Okingjrr

Oh dear god!

Beloved

My dad captured a scorpion before, and left it underneath a bucket, so he could find something to kill it with. When he came back, the scorpion had vanished.

I really wished I had a picture of my reaction, because it was a mixture of utter terror, and sheer rage.

Scorpions are terrifying. I've only seen 2 in my life, and one of them was less than 2 inches long, but the fear was instantaneous and OP.

demidar

Okay fuck that.

I'm getting flashbacks of when I was younger and I lived in an old apartment building and I woke up to find my right forearm covered in spiders..and spiderbites

NOPE.avi

Even though I know a scorpion wouldn't be able to pierce leather or denim, the sight of those small bastards gives me a panic attack.

Let's get the fuck off this topic.

So any of you guys stoked for AGDQ tomorrow?

I'm stoked for that and New Japan Pro Wrestling, Wrestle Kingdom 9! I won't get to see Devitt, but Young Bucks and Shinsuke Nakamura are totally gonna tear that shit up and I cannot wait.

For those of you who are afaird of spiders irl, are you afaird of spiders in games? To me the only spiders that freak me out are the ones in system shock 2, fuck those thing

I wake up to this thread talking about spiders or some shit.

As to be expected.

Fuck spiders, but what would you say to a half lady half spider?

At that point, you might as well get a nuke as well. Can't be too safe.

I would waifu The Fair Lady or Quelaag if she would not attempt to kill me.

croten

For those of you who are afaird of spiders irl, are you afaird of spiders in games? To me the only spiders that freak me out are the ones in system shock 2, fuck those thing

The ones in Skyrim unsettled me a little, it really depends on how they are animated.

croten

Wish kamyia was on that box

The one's in skyrim never bothered me. Maybe it's because I remeber them being super squishy

It's 100% the animation to me, weather they are tough to kill or not is irrelevant. If it moves like a spider I NOPE.jpg the fuck outta there

It's 100% the animation to me, weather they are tough to kill or not is irrelevant. If it moves like a spider I NOPE.jpg the fuck outta there

Yeah, it's the animation. It's the reason I couldn't handle the spider women in Oblivion, something about the way they moved freaked me the fuck out and I couldn't even deal with them. The ones in Skyrim never really bothered me, but that's mainly because they kinda look like ants.

Top Bottom