• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Beloved

Clearly I have found my stand.

tumblr_nh7q38086i1s5cyzso1_1280.jpg

"u wot m8?"

Oberon

Banned
I would never kill a spider.
Even that day I had a house centipede climbing on the wall of my room ( even though I live in the 3rd floor) I took a sheet of paper and pushed it out of my window ( didn't make it fall tho)

Even that day I had a house centipede climbing on the wall of my room ( even though I live in the 3rd floor) I took a sheet of paper and pushed it out of my window ( didn't make it fall tho)
I never kill a spider or any bug unless it trespasses on my personal space.

It touches my desk, it's fucking dead.

Gamer Y

Same here, I don't try to kill bugs if I can help it.

demidar

I never kill a spider or any bug unless it trespasses on my personal space.

It touches my desk, it's fucking dead.

Same, except expand that to the entire interior of my house. If they want to stick around outside, that's fine, but if they take one step inside my house I'm gonna terminate with extreme prejudice.

Sleep time now. Wish me spider-less dreams, friends. Oh god I really hope they're spider-less.

croten

The term Monster Gril is pretty vague, are the Demons in SMT consider Monster girls?
How about Guardevoir from pokemon?

I only murder musquitos, because they suck my blood and don't let me sleep

If they are a female demon then yes, Gardevoir would be a beastgirl though

Okingjrr

To steer away from the spider subject, again.

Anybody hyped for the Megaton Nintendo Direct that's bound to happen anytime soon?

I know, I know, nothing's been said about the next ND, so there's no real reason to be hyped up...but still ;)

Jman014

To steer away from the spider subject, again.

Anybody hyped for the Megaton Nintendo Direct that's bound to happen anytime soon?

I know, I know, nothing's been said about the next ND, so there's no real reason to be hyped up...but still ;)

SMT X Fire Emblem

"The House Centipede will remember that".

You guys still talking about spiders
ladies?
. I just remembered about a month ago I found one the size of my palm crawling up the wall next to me while i was trying to sleep. Took me a good 30 minutes to catch and put in the tub. The bastard wouldn't die from the water so i ended up killing it with a toilet brush.

Btw i just finished the main series of Ippo, what's next to watch for it?

ladies?
. I just remembered about a month ago I found one the size of my palm crawling up the wall next to me while i was trying to sleep. Took me a good 30 minutes to catch and put in the tub. The bastard wouldn't die from the water so i ended up killing it with a toilet brush.

Champion Road movie, then Mashiba vs Kimura movie, then marathon all of new challenger in one sitting, then rising

ladies?

Wouldn't that fight be really one-sided?
Little Mac always wins, even after he loses

croten

Worst thing is that I don't know whether I trust Sakamoto anymore, despite him making Super Metroid. I really wish Retro would just make it.

Maybe I'm misremembering things, but didn't Other M sell worse than all Primes?

Maybe but I think it was well received in Japan.

Aerobatics

Neo Member
So uh, I rarely post here and seeing as how pat is a kinda mh ambassador and the monster hunter 3u ot is pretty dead, I figured this would be the place to put this. Anyone wanna play on wii u? I'm pretty new to the game w/ full barroth.

Top Bottom