• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Alfebit

Banned
Nah, i read usagi drop and that was fine!

giphy.gif

It's ok.

Episodes 3-5 were super nothing and terribly told setup. Now it's just Japanese mix of The Simpsons and The A-Team. There's a few standout jokes, but nothing crazy.

It's ok.

Episodes 3-5 were super nothing and terribly told setup. Now it's just Japanese mix of The Simpsons and The A-Team. There's a few standout jokes, but nothing crazy.

Again I have to stress, the early episodes are REAL rough and hard to get through. I'd highly recommend checking episode episode 25 for a good gauge on what type of show it is outside of the 4-6 episode story arcs.

It's ok.

Congratulations you just watched the worst episodes of the series, theres no where left to go but up from here!

What do you think of the cast and setting?
I don't really care about the setting. Gin's kinda cool and Kagura kinda reminds me of Starfire.
Again I have to stress, the early episodes are REAL rough and hard to get through. I'd highly recommend checking episode episode 25 for a good gauge on what type of show it is outside of the 4-6 episode story arcs.
That was an alright episode.
Cute Death Note references
Congratulations you just watched the worst episodes of the series, theres no where left to go but up from here!
Woo.
Do you plan to go all the way through?
I dunno. It's just ok, and I think I'm gonna be too distracted to be dedicated to watching more. ADD kills any shot at me watching it all.

Zenfalcia

I don't really care about the setting. Gun's kinda cool and Kagura kinda reminds me of Starfire.

I dunno. It's just ok, and I think I'm gonna be too distracted to be dedicated to watching more. ADD kills any shot at me watching it all.

Setting is more for giving reasoning for why anything can happen, and Gun
:p
is such a cool guy. Kills people and doesn't afraid of nothing

Yeah, gintama likes doing references. There'll be more.

Just marathon large chunks of it. You'll finish it eventually.

Edit: shameful dp.

demidar

Bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the Wii U.

What have I done?

Digital that is. I'll download it when I go to bed, it's AQDG time now!

Bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the Wii U.

What have I done?

Digital that is. I'll download it when I go to bed, it's AQDG time now!

Seriously, watch ProJared's tutorials, you might be unable to get into the game otherwise. I legitimately wish those videos were around when I was trying to get into it.

I ain't no filthy casual!

I do want to go in fresh first.
Go for it, but it's really just a confusing framework around a very simple game. You basically just take missions and hit the monsters. The tutorial in game is more catered to people who've played games in the series before, so the ProJared video is just a explanation that the game outright lacks.

So I now know how im going yo get a wii u.

I have to get a job...no like literally my sister said shell buy me a wii u if I get a job.

Also goodwil youve watched 7 episodes out of a 200+ episode series. Theres still a lot more you havent seen.

So I now know how im going yo get a wii u.

I have to get a job...no like literally my sister said shell buy me a wii u if I get a job.

Also goodwil youve watched 7 episodes out of a 200+ episode series. Theres still a lot more you havent seen.

jobies-job-land-always-sunny.gif

You could always work at McDonalds or do retail and learn to hate people.

Like I always say when people start watching Gintama, it takes a long time to get good, but it takes even longer for you to realize you like it.
That makes some sense. I'll pick at it till I forget to continue to do so.
Sounds like the Simpsons or Seinfeld.
That's basically what the show is. Though I liked Seinfeld pretty early on. I have to say I never really got into those shows either though, so I dunno.

Edit: Wait did Destiny just end? I... What? There's nothing after Mars?

All they had to do was add the Borderlands New Game+ where you play the whole game again, but scaled to your level. Just an unlockable difficulty.
The DLC doesn't add any more planets tho. The second DLC will add a location in that area on the map that's just a cutscene.
I can't believe that area is just a cutscene.

Alfebit

Banned
All they had to do was add the Borderlands New Game+ where you play the whole game again, but scaled to your level. Just an unlockable difficulty.

I can't believe that area is just a cutscene.

All the DLC areas, minus the area the second DLC will add to the cutscene planet, are already locations you've been to. Do you ever remember walking down a random path that led nowhere? Now there's a room at the end of it where some of the DLC missions end.

Top Bottom