• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

All they had to do was add the Borderlands New Game+ where you play the whole game again, but scaled to your level. Just an unlockable difficulty.

I can't believe that area is just a cutscene.

Not just that, but a DS NG+ where the player can experience different Boss configurations. At the very least.

The more I keep hearing about the shortcomings of Destiny, the less I become interested about buying in. That demo was super enticing too.

That reminds me, I have a backlog I need to dig into. Killer Is Dead begins tonight!

All the DLC areas, minus the area the second DLC will add to the cutscene planet, are already locations you've been to. Do you ever remember walking down a random path that led nowhere? Now there's a room at the end of it where some of the DLC missions end.
Wooo.
Not just that, but a DS NG+ where the player can experience different Boss configurations. At the very least.
Bosses are kinda eh, but I really really enjoy playing this game. It sucks the awesome gunplay is surrounded by the lack of content.

It's fiiiiine. I've actually been keeping up with it, by the way, it's been a good watch regardless of you being drunk and playing terribly.

Thanks, and yeah, luckily the drunk sections are over, and today you get to watch my friend play terribly sober. Seriously, I really feel bad about the rest of the LP, since it's mostly me freaking out for him being garbage.

The first part is mostly fine, I think, maybe even the first two, but after that I just feel like it's too much. But I could just be too close to it, so I'm looking forward to your feedback.
Cool. Also all the AGDQ smiling at the "faker" dialogue is hilarious. Holy shit now he's driving backwards.

Should I buy this phone case? My gut says yes, but my brain says no.
1326910583_larry_david_reaction.gif
How much?

Guys what sounds better for an spiral power like ability, basically will power=actually strength.
Rhythm, or Burst Soul.
its an ability the main protagonist, his rival, and a few other characters use.

When you are reading a post in Off-Topic/Gaming and you see some members of BestGAF posting.

For some reason people usually just respond with "Goddammit Aaron."

"I have to find my Rhythm!"
"So protagonist, is this you Rhythm?"
"I cant get beat their Rhythm..."
Hmmm maybe Beat would work as well...

"I've never felt a rhythm like this before!"
"This is my rhythm! A rhythm found through the beat, the samba and all that is disco!"
"You're a thousand years too early to step to my groove."

"I have to find my Rhythm!"
"So protagonist, is this you Rhythm?"
"I cant get beat their Rhythm..."
Hmmm maybe Beat would work as well...

"I've never felt a rhythm like this before!"
"This is my rhythm! A rhythm found through the beat, the samba and all that is disco!"
"You're a thousand years too early to step to my groove."
That's amazing. Make rhythm and groove the names.

So, instead of normal battles, they have dance offs? That'd be amazing if done well.
I was actually thinking of resonance of objects for the main character. If you can match their natural frequency, you can destroy anything. That has to do with rhythm
right?

Its really underused and I would love to see it.

Don't even have to do that, just the phrases are awesome.
Ill give the protagonist Rhythm and the rival groove.
Rhythm will be will power
Groove will be the power of understanding
Rhythm will be a technique that manifests in a warrior who refuses to give up and keep on fighting until the last breath.
groove will be a technique given to a warrior who can see a battle for more than just two fists colliding with each other and see a fight beyond the body but with their mind.

Top Bottom