• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Alfebit

Banned
Everyone got so made when I said I didn't like Mako...

:(

But_your_wrong_and_i_hate_you.gif

I don't even know what that is, man. Is that a good thing?

You don't wanna know.

demidar

I never knew Mako was so loved here. I like her too, but I never see her winning popularity polls anywhere else, so I thought she might not be too popular. It's either Satsuki or Ryuko (and Nonon for some reason).

Good, she's cool.

I was fine with Mako and I think Nonon is hilarious.

Xiraiya

I'm incredibly amazed at Pat and Woolie's insight into the Shonen Jump world when neither of them know/care what has been happening in the last 10 years with any series in Jump that isn't Ippo or JoJo.

360pages

I'm incredibly amazed at Pat and Woolie's insight into the Shonen Jump world when neither of them know/care what has been happening in the last 10 years with any series in Jump that isn't Ippo or JoJo.

I am do, considering they were able to do a basic Plot summery of Part 1 of Naruto pretty good.

Xiraiya

Shonen is super easy to figure out though.

Sure if it's the early 90's and YuYu Hakusho and Dragonball are the most popular manga right now, it's not some big mystery but come on now.
If you're going to be that opinionated, at least don't let yourself come off sounding like you're someone's dad talking about their kid's chinese comic books from Taiwan.

Not that it isn't hilarious, I mean at least Super Best friends aren't really an anime group, that would be truly bad, it would be like how Giant Bomb is now with gaming.

croten

Yeah. I know people here adore satsuki and love Mako, I just never understood the former and didn't love Mako to THAT extent. I still really like the entire cast, except for one, who I wanted to see killed on screen.

Lol.

Wanted to stick to "main" characters. Too many cool, memorable characters otherwise.

We all wanted to, and we did. I think....

Top Bottom