• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Alfebit

Banned
Well
she lost her arms, that was enough for me really.

She deserved worse.

2413798-1357682645545.jpg

I (now) know better than to click on any unlabeled spoiler tag when Kill la Kill is being talked about. I'll leave for a few hours till it dies down.

I never really got into any Shonen except for Yuyu and Bleach (Only up until the end of Arc 2 since after that well..it kinda got shitty..)
When Bleach ends, every shonen that I follow will be complete, and I can leave the genre forever.

Unless I want to subject myself to the formulaic torture that is Fairy Tail again, but that ain't happening.

JoJo94

We did. Everyone's being super salty and I'm just sitting here with a plate full of fries.

Yeah I think all of our new threads start with salt.

I fucking hate her so much more than Ragyo. Her being a shitty character in general (in terms of character design and writing) certainly didn't help. And yeah, somewhat. I mentioned my dislike for her before.

Okay, I must have just skimmed it cause I remember you talking about her a little bit.

demidar

When Bleach ends, every shonen that I follow will be complete, and I can leave the genre forever.

Unless I want to subject myself to the formulaic torture that is Fairy Tail again, but that ain't happening.

One Piece will never end. I will be forever stuck in limbo.

I watched Fairy Tail up to just passed the Arc with the dude with the scythe..never touched that shit again. I was thinking of rewatching Bleach soon.

Bleach does have really good OP's for it's anime though I'll give it that.

croten

I watched Fairy Tail up to just passed the Arc with the dude with the scythe..never touched that shit again. I was thinking of rewatching Bleach soon.

Bleach does have really good OP's for it's anime though I'll give it that.

Oh yeah, Bleach's OPs are fantastic. The other 18min 30 secs of the episode however....

Fuck. Two weeks into my winter break, and I forgot I made plans to start putting together my Let's Play for Armored Core Project Phantasma during the time I didn't have any school.

Shit. Got work to do. Shadow Tower Abyss live stream put on hold for now.

Oh yeah, Bleach's OPs are fantastic. The other 18min 30 secs of the episode however....
Eeeh..I got behind it early..after that well..
It does. The Soul Society arc wasn't too terrible either....yeah, that's all the positivity I got....
Oh yeah, I liked Yoruichi.
I like it because it was simple as fuck.

Dude gets powers..he's garbage with powers and then gets better.
Has to go save chick who gives him the powers.
The end,
So I googled...

I don't know what I'm looking for.
Keep looking..don't stop digging until you've found the lewd center.

Fuck. Two weeks into my winter break, and I forgot I made plans to start putting together my Let's Play for Armored Core Project Phantasma during the time I didn't have any school.

Shit. Got work to do. Shadow Tower Abyss live stream put on hold for now.
I can't hold my hype for that livestream. I hope you do it soon...

JoJo94

It does. The Soul Society arc wasn't too terrible either....yeah, that's all the positivity I got....

Yeah, I was into Bleach for a decent amount before I realized wow this went to shit, and
I think the Saving Rukia Arc, and the Arrancar arc are actually watchable...then they just decided Ichigo deserves every fucking power possible.

So I googled...

I don't know what I'm looking for.
I went arms deep in to the hole and found out
shotacon is the male version of a lolicon

Soul Society arc was probably my favourite arc, then it went down hill from there. Can't believe I watched every single filler episode as they came out

croten

Yeah, I was into Bleach for a decent amount before I realized wow this went to shit, and
I think the Saving Rukia Arc, and the Arrancar arc are actually watchable...then they just decided Ichigo deserves every fucking power possible.

You know he has
quincy
powers now?

JoJo94

You know he has
quincy
powers now?

I have a friend who hates it but he forces himself to read it for some reason. SO everytime they gave him a new power he would just yell oh he's a fucking insert thing her now. I thought each power got dumber but this one made me lose my shit.

I disagree with the arrancar arc. It just drags on far too long with a mostly uninteresting cast and poorly done, unsatisfying fight scenes. But yeah, I tried watching it as long as possible, I ended up regretting that decision.

So did I, so I feel your pain.

Oh yeah the pacing was too slow, and they pretty much made Orihime an even worse character somehow. It's mainly 2 fights I thought were decent, and some designs were (high school me would say cool) okay because I realized wow they wanted people to like your design and it worked for young people. But like we all agree Bleach is shit...

It's still a series dear to my heart, which is why I will never drop it, but it's not good.

Ichigo was Kirito before Kirito was Kirito.

Yeah, it was ok. That should indeed have been the end for the show. Everything that came afterwards was garbage.

Yea the good ol' days of staying up super late to watch Bleach when it first was put on Adult Swim..that shitty Johnny Yong Bosch dub..good times..good times..
What the fuck?
I'm a little fuzzy on my Bleach lore but weren't Quincys supposed to fight Shinigamis?

croten

I'm not even going to ask.

I don't really know much more, I stopped reading at that point. I kinda want to pick it up again just to see how dumb it gets. I have no illusion about it's quality, and I wouldn't be watching it out of a duty because I've been in the game for so long I'm just genuinely interested in just how bad it will get.

Top Bottom