• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

EDIT: Whats the breakfast debate?

Hey guys I need help what time do you guys consider breakfast time and when do you guys eat lunch

Im arguing with my female friend about when lunch is cause she says lunch is at 4 and breakfast is from 10-12
I said
Okay wow no you tell your friend she's crazy. Unless you wake up late and that's your first meal, that shit ain't breakfast. Breakfast is either the first meal of the day or before 11:59 AM. DEBATEGAF HERE WE GO

it's also tough because I have to talk about the games symbolism and use of metaphor in such a way that when the twist becomes apparent, you'll be able to go back and get what I'm saying with it in mind, but I can't show the games hand too early.

Now would be a good opportunity to look through the Terror Engine book

croten

it's also tough because I have to talk about the games symbolism and use of metaphor in such a way that when the twist becomes apparent, you'll be able to go back and get what I'm saying with it in mind, but I can't show the games hand too early.

EDIT: Whats the breakfast debate?

Breakfast debate?

6 is fantastic shut your damn mouth

lies1.jpg

Beloved

Breakfast is from 7-9. Lunch from 10-1. Dinner from 5-whenever.

Lunch at 10AM? wat

also there's a gap from 9AM to 10AM in yours, people eating breakfast at like...9:30AM is pretty normal xD

I think of Breakfast as the first meal of the day, eaten before 10:59AM

11AM-2PM is lunch time

5PM+ is dinner/tea

Man I can't fucking follow Bob's logic anymore, that guy's too nuts

Okay wow no you tell your friend she's crazy. Unless you wake up late and that's your first meal, that shit ain't breakfast. Breakfast is either the first meal of the day or before 11:59 AM. DEBATEGAF HERE WE GO

Breakfast can be whenever you want it to be. Breakfast is whenever you eat the foods that are considered to be breakfast food.

Beloved

I cant stand eating heavy food early in the morning 90% of the time, I usually just have coffee and a granola bar or something along those lines

Beloved

Yeah, something like this. Maybe one toast and coffee. Cereal if I'm in a hurry.

I do enjoy having cereal from time to time, though oddly enough it's not something I can have when I'm in a hurry because I eat it kinda slow. And often have to take my granola bar and coffee with me to class

For real tho cold pizza for brekkie is legit good

I hate the idea that society pushes where we can only eat certain foods at certain times. That's why I love the concept of the diner so damn much: eat Americana at any time of the day.

I believe that if you hit your nutrients counts from 3 square meals, you should be ok and the order those meals are doesn't matter.

Only because you have a fucked sleeping schedule and weird way of sleeping in your bed cocoon style

Everyone including bob misunderstood my sleeping method. It's not a cocoon, in fact, thats the OPPOSITE of what I want. It's like, the bed is tucked in super tight right, and then I climb into the bed like it's an envelope and then seal it. Imagine putting a sandwich in a ziplock bag.

After playing some more Dengeki Bunko I realize that in all 2D fighters i play, I find it is impossible to dash using the analog stick which leads me to using the D-pad to dash and jump, but it starts getting awkward when I alternate between the D-pad for dashing and the analog for everything else, my neutral game becomes a complete mess. I also tried playing on a cheap stick but have the same problem with dashing.

Tako

Everyone including bob misunderstood my sleeping method. It's not a cocoon, in fact, thats the OPPOSITE of what I want. It's like, the bed is tucked in super tight right, and then I climb into the bed like it's an envelope and then seal it. Imagine putting a sandwich in a ziplock bag.

;3; finally senpai noticed me. Oh okay that clarifies a lot, I have to have my gf in my bed for me too sleep. Otherwise I can't sleep and I end up staring at my ceiling all night

For some reason I thought you meant putting a sandwich in a ziplock bag, then putting that in an envelope. I was like "man bob's going to have a field day with this". I need more sleep

croten

I need video instructions on this Pat.

So do you like it for the feeling of pressure, not unlike a certain bizarre family?

Sleeping in a cocoon is great though. Take like three blankets and curl up in a ball surrounded by pillows. Shit is godlike.

Beloved

I hate the idea that society pushes where we can only eat certain foods at certain times. That's why I love the concept of the diner so damn much: eat Americana at any time of the day.

I believe that if you hit your nutrients counts from 3 square meals, you should be ok and the order those meals are doesn't matter.

I dont disagree but I also dont want to eat a burger at 8AM. But as I said before, I dont like heavy food early in the morning so I dont want sausage and biscuits either.

But nutrients is what matters regardless. I've never encountered anyone that gave a shit what anyone else was eating for breakfast though xD and it is socially acceptable to eat breakfast food for any meal

ultimax

After playing some more Dengeki Bunko I realize that in all 2D fighters i play, I find it is impossible to dash using the analog stick which leads me to using the D-pad to dash and jump, but it starts getting awkward when I alternate between the D-pad for dashing and the analog for everything else, my neutral game becomes a complete mess. I also tried playing on a cheap stick but have the same problem with dashing.
Someone other than me in the thread owns dengeki bunko? Yooooooooo

Top Bottom