• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

mike0dude

Everyone including bob misunderstood my sleeping method. It's not a cocoon, in fact, thats the OPPOSITE of what I want. It's like, the bed is tucked in super tight right, and then I climb into the bed like it's an envelope and then seal it. Imagine putting a sandwich in a ziplock bag.

So basically you are saying that your sleep method gives you Sexual Powers?

I dont disagree but I also dont want to eat a burger at 8AM. But as I said before, I dont like heavy food early in the morning so I dont want sausage and biscuits either.

But nutrients is what matters regardless. I've never encountered anyone that gave a shit what anyone else was eating for breakfast though xD and it is socially acceptable to eat breakfast food for any meal

I'm not trying to shill the breakfast burger but...make one sometime. Cook like 3 sausage patties and stack them on a burger bun then slice on cheese and topped with an egg fried overhard. It's really good.

Emouse

After playing some more Dengeki Bunko I realize that in all 2D fighters i play, I find it is impossible to dash using the analog stick which leads me to using the D-pad to dash and jump, but it starts getting awkward when I alternate between the D-pad for dashing and the analog for everything else, my neutral game becomes a complete mess. I also tried playing on a cheap stick but have the same problem with dashing.

I find I do the same thing, which is why I really try to not use a pad for 2D fighters

Fuck these redirects

I'm getting it too, it's super annoying

That's fucking impossible, I fuck it up every night and the remake it in the morning so it looks nice throughout the day. Learn to love the anarchy. Embrace it.

If I slept well the bed is the same way I left it and then I can just slide out the side and tidy it up with two or three quick adjustments and the bed is just perfect.

I'm not a fan of sausage usually, unless it's andouille.
You could probably do it with that, just take a link and slice it in half.

I'm gonna try this one Sunday morning. Sounds delicious.
It's really good though, throw some mustard on it or something.

If I slept well the bed is the same way I left it and then I can just slide out the side and tidy it up with two or three quick adjustments and the bed is just perfect.
Oh god you're one of those sleepers who goes into a coma and doesn't move. I'm only like that if I'm exhausted.

Besides, that's too much pressure when I can just fix it in the morning. I don't wanna wake up and be like "Aw man Aw geez I fucked up the bed so bad.."

Don't know how you sleep that way. I curl up in a ball and just throw the cover/comforter over me.
Then again, I shift 4-5 times in my sleep.

Beloved

I can't stand having everything all tucked in while I sleep, feels too constricting

Don't know how you sleep that way. I curl up in a ball and just throw the cover/comforter over me.
Then again, I shift 4-5 times in my sleep.

I READ THAT VERY VERY WRONG AND WAS MOMENTARILY VERY DISTURBED.

tumblr_nhxpg5Op0s1rhdfzmo1_500.png

Bob just finished this on stream

Squishy3

Your ftfy is the worst ftfy i have ever seen

if there is one thing re6 has going for it it is that the gameplay is the best the series has seen and mercenaries in re6 is amazing as a result, the campaign design is just awful but the final chapters in china is pretty amazing for everyone

That game is fucking hard dude. Like, it would have to be Liam to play and he'd have to practice a lot

What no the toothpaste is on the brush and you just dip it so it lathers more easily. Cmon guys get good at cleaning your teeth

I do something similar where I just wet the toothbrush and then apply the paste, basically the same effect.

That game is fucking hard dude. Like, it would have to be Liam to play and he'd have to practice a lot

What no the toothpaste is on the brush and you just dip it so it lathers more easily. Cmon guys get good at cleaning your teeth

...I'm still confused on Pat's teeth brushing habit

Shackzam

I can only do this in a bed that isn't my own. I will stay exactly still in any bed that isn't mine. In any hotel I will wake up in the way I left it, but in my bed I'm all over the place.

Top Bottom