• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jeez, you kids with the site hacks.

TAEpwrU.gif

joe2187

Banned
Aww man, im super nervous playing RE:RemakeHD

I havent burned a few corpses, and the Kerosene is past a room filled with like 6 corpses.

oh hey look a new indonesianbob thing
Man I can't fucking follow Bob's logic anymore, that guy's too nuts
Im arguing with my female friend about when lunch is cause she says lunch is at 4 and breakfast is from 10-12
Okay wow no you tell your friend she's crazy. Unless you wake up late and that's your first meal, that shit ain't breakfast. Breakfast is either the first meal of the day or before 11:59 AM. DEBATEGAF HERE WE GO

New episode of JoJo was fine, I can see why people are down on the new op and ed but I thought they were fine. the oraoraora in the OP is super lame

Man I can't fucking follow Bob's logic anymore, that guy's too nuts

Okay wow no you tell your friend she's crazy. Unless you wake up late and that's your first meal, that shit ain't breakfast. Breakfast is either the first meal of the day or before 11:59 AM. DEBATEGAF HERE WE GO
Pat what the fuck do you have to say about this argument!?

Im arguing with my female friend about when lunch is cause she says lunch is at 4 and breakfast is from 10-12

Breakfast is the first meal of the day, lunch is the next, dinner is the last.

There are no set times nor should there be because a meal is a meal.

I'd eat cold pizza every morning if it was socially acceptable.

Jill

I am all about the booty

You better not be all tsudere or yandere to Barry.

This game is so fucking astounding. It's a very different LP than usual. There's so much depth to this game that we often end up spending 5 minutes talking about a cutscenes framing and blocking and theming after the fact.

croten

This game is so fucking astounding. It's a very different LP than usual. There's so much depth to this game that we often end up spending 5 minutes talking about a cutscenes framing and blocking and theming after the fact.

I love it when you guys talk about shit like that.

If it's like plague ranting about dark souls, I'm already getting hyped.

it's also tough because I have to talk about the games symbolism and use of metaphor in such a way that when the twist becomes apparent, you'll be able to go back and get what I'm saying with it in mind, but I can't show the games hand too early.

EDIT: Whats the breakfast debate?

I played it on the DS. It was the greatest game I've ever played.

FTFY

Jill's easy mode

The actual difficulty isn't that different, Jill has more item slots, weapons and the lockpick, but Chris has more health, runs faster and has a stronger knife that trivializes many scenarios, and his handgun holds more ammo, but that's not really important.

The runs are different, but the difficulty is actually pretty even in different ways.

Top Bottom