• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

Even though I'm a prisoner, my accent isn't nearly as strong as my mother's or even any of my half siblings, I don't really know why that is, but there you go.

What he said. You could be me, where I just announce what I'm going to do with the first person I see before I go to the bathroom like an idiot.

Ha, I do that too. Mine's a habit from when my mom did daycare everyone had to announce what they were about to use the bathroom for.

mrmyhthef

They should've pulled out a copy of Blazblue from the shelf in the Scrublords intro just to get people salty.

I know I would have been.

Better buy some diapers and shut yourself in your room for the long haul then because if that's giving you trouble then the world as a whole is going to eat you alive.
Hey, if its outside its fine, but this is my house. I dont wanna have to awkwardly say hi to someone in my own room.

Beloved

I have a southern accent but I dont mind it since it's not at all redneck.

It does get thicker or weaker at different times though

Zed, just use the goddamn bathroom for christs sake.

Though if you wanna be super ballsy, take a cue from Kiyoshi in the latest chapter of Prison School. Unless you haven't read up to that point, in which case just fucking go anyway.

Zed, just use the goddamn bathroom for christs sake.

Though if you wanna be super ballsy, take a cue from Kiyoshi in the latest chapter of Prison School. Unless you haven't read up to that point, in which case just fucking go anyway.

Shit I told him to go talk to her on the way back, might get a date out of it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Grow up dude.

It's not that easy for some people. He doesn't want to risk meeting the lady because it would be too awkward for him. I get that. It's a hard barrier to get past.

I do think, however, that you should follow the pretend to be listening to music suggestion and go to the bathroom. Bring your 3DS/ Vita and camp in the bathroom for like 20 minutes.

It's not that easy for some people. He doesn't want to risk meeting the lady because it would be too awkward for him. I get that. It's a hard barrier to get past.

I do think, however, that you should follow the pretend to be listening to music suggestion and go to the bathroom. Bring your 3DS/ Vita and camp in the bathroom for like 20 minutes.

This i just a level of socially awkward that I cannot possibly fathom. I mean, being afraid to use your own bathroom?

Squishy3

You should have dropped your wallet full of hundred dollar bills along with your magnum condoms for your extra large dick in the hallway. you fucked up

Sugarcoat it how you want, but not going to the bathroom because you're scared of someone looking at you when you walk past a doorway is pathetic. Camping in the bathroom until they go away is equally as pathetic.

My words stand. Grow the hell up.

This i just a level of socially awkward that I cannot possibly fathom. I mean, being afraid to use your own bathroom?

I know, it's hard for me to react to. I used to get in trouble in school for not asking to go to the bathroom.

Motherfucker I'm gonna use the bathroom when I have to, I'm not gonna ask.

You should have dropped your wallet full of hundred dollar bills along with your giant condoms for your magnum dong in the hallway. you fucked up

FTFY Always Sunny is fantastic <3

Sugarcoat it how you want, but not going to the bathroom because you're scared of someone looking at you when you walk past a doorway is pathetic.

Its just weird for me, I mean it wasnt an emergency.if it were an emergency sure I wouldve gone but since I couldve waited a bit I thought eh I could wait.

Xiraiya

Sugarcoat it how you want, but not going to the bathroom because you're scared of someone looking at you when you walk past a doorway is pathetic. Camping in the bathroom until they go away is equally as pathetic.

Look at you, giving advice you should be taking heed of yourself.

Top Bottom