• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7E9QCjfBZbY

Also, I dunno. My writing quality ranking is identical to character ranking. I only notice that I like Hanako way less than most. That ranking is basically:
Rin > Lily > Emi > Hanako > Shizune

No, that doesn't matter whatsoever as that isn't the point of the scene. It's not about what
they're smoking
, it's about why.

Yeah i know lol, i'm just saying it felt like
a total "lets get high" moment

Just finished the bonus thingy. That was pretty funny

Zenfalcia

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7E9QCjfBZbY

Also, I dunno. My writing quality ranking is identical to character ranking. I only notice that I like Hanako way less than most. That ranking is basically:
Rin > Lily > Emi > Hanako > Shizune

No, that doesn't matter whatsoever as that isn't the point of the scene. It's not about what
they're smoking
, it's about why.

Thanks. Hanako is up to character preferences, some people like her personality and type of characters. I'm dissapointed at her route.
Mostly due to how short it was.. oh well.

Yeah i know lol, i'm just saying it felt like
a total "lets get high" moment

Just finished the bonus thingy. That was pretty funny

So you have 100% now?

Okingjrr

Morning y'all
All this Jojo talk is gonna make me finish part 3 as soon as possible. Can't handle skipping entire discussions because of spoilers.

Also, the new OP has grown on me, after listening to it a whole lot. I still don't like certain parts of it though.
So I think I found my new wallpapers for when I get a new laptop, might put these on my ps3
Yo that's exactly what I was thinking!
ZED AND OTHERS I FOUND A SONG FOR YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pr-xzajQo0
What a cute song.

I've been on the phone with a man who can't find UK in a list of countries for about 30mins now.

I hate people.

Forever.

EDIT: This guy can't read. Literally.

If you can't read, please don't buy a €1000 phone. You should have other priorities.

Oberon

Banned
I've been on the phone with a man who can't find UK in a list of countries for about 30mins now.

I hate people.

Forever.

If you can't read, please don't buy a €1000 phone. You should have other priorities.

How did you get Woolies phone number?

Edit: Chrunchy, pls
q9YnN3d.png

Zenfalcia

That feel of marathoning a series only to have a nice ending.. ;_; it wqs totally worth the lack of sleep i got. People should read eden: it's an endless world. It's a good manga.

I hate people.

Forever.

He sounds like an amazing person to talk to. Can you imagine, what it's like to not know anything in the world?

Alfebit

Banned
Well I won't be posting much for a while. My laptop shit itself and I'll need to repair or replace it. Most likely replace. Which also means I'm stuck with this avatar for now.

Zenfalcia

I'm getting some boot error. I don't even want to get it repaired because it's only been a couple months since my last problem with it and overall it's been a piece of garbage.

Anything specific, like it keeps saying windows did not shut down properly or anything? So, what do you plan to do? Get a new one or try to fix the one you have now?
and creepy anime stuff
most of the time
(?)

Ehh... Yes.. no.. maybe..

Edit: bbl hitting the hay.

Alfebit

Banned
Anything specific, like it keeps saying windows did not shut down properly or anything? So, what do you plan to do? Get a new one or try to fix the one you have now?
I'm just going to replace it. I'm just going to have to accept all that time I spent on avatars is gone because I'm lazy and don't back shit up.

Emouse

I'm just going to replace it. I'm just going to have to accept all that time I spent on avatars is gone because I'm lazy and don't back shit up.

You can probably still recover it if you take the hard drive out and get a cradle or SATA to USB converter

little bit, but that shouldn't stop you.

Besides I'm sure someone will reply back later.

I haven't been dreaming for at least 6 months now.

I don't know if that's weird or anything, but I just sleep and awake. No memory of any dreams/nightmares.

The very last nightmare I had involved being shot to pieces like in Robocop 1 and feeling every single bullet pierce my body.

Gamer Y

I don't know if that's weird or anything, but I just sleep and awake. No memory of any dreams/nightmares.

The very last nightmare I had involved being shot to pieces like in Robocop 1 and feeling every single bullet pierce my body.
I've been doing that as well, sleep and then awake. Not remembering any dream, I usually wake myself up if I have a nightmare.

Sounds brutal, I usually have something terrifying wake me up, not sure what it is but it was chasing me. Hard to go back to sleep after that.

demidar

According to psychiatrist Pat, not remembering your dreams is a good thing.

Oberon

Banned
I always thought that sports anime would get boring and repetitive pretty fast. But man is Ippo great! And it hits the feels too

Mr.Jack

Neo Member
I always thought that sports anime would get boring and repetitive pretty fast.

I'm not really into sport animes either, but I think Slam Dunk is god tier so I guess it's always good to give sport animes a fair chance, you never know, Eyeshield 21 is also pretty good (But the manga is way better, WAAAYYY BETTER.) Akagi is freaking nuts and intense, but I'm not sure if "Mahjong" is considered a "sport" so I dunno.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hey guys, do any of you know when Durarara X2 will be up on Crunchyroll? My hype cannot be contained.

That, SNAFU season 2, Jojo, new season of I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying!, and Silver Spoon season 3 are all I know of and care about.

Beloved

Ahhh it's the weekend, yay

Morning Frienders

Also I haven't read or watched any sports anime. Maybe one day but I've never seen anything that made me be like "Okay I have to see this"

Man I wish I could buy a set of Jojo Tarot cards. Then id own 3 different tarot sets from 3 different franchises. I own the entity of the yugioh tarot set, and I own half the persona set.

Top Bottom