• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

700044560494977315.png
In all seriousness get a cool logo or something that looks like it's just a design to anyone who doesn't realize it. ala Woolie ReBoot pin.

Service Heaven

Don't look it up.

I did.
That's a little too shameful.

You wanna pay for eggs and milk with a pair of tits? Go nuts.

Also, I'm making a chart of OT's and doing some stats with them, where the hell is OT1? I can't find it on GAF!

Well, milk comes from tits, so paying for milk with tits seems natural to me. My grocery shopping has come full circle.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You wanna pay for eggs and milk with a pair of tits? Go nuts.

Also, I'm making a chart of OT's and doing some stats with them, where the hell is OT1? I can't find it on GAF!

JK, myself. You just had to search 'Two Best Friends Play', you know, the thing this thread is truly about?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm looking at the trends between threads, and with the exception of OT5 (20 days duration), every thread since OT4 has lasted exactly 16 days.

Just realized we're almost halfway through Februrary.

My ultimax stick is almost here <3333

And if it wasn't pushed back, Bloodborne would be here in less than a month. My PS4 would've gotten so much play in the next few months with just Xrd and Bloodborne alone.

And if it wasn't pushed back, Bloodborne would be here in less than a month. My PS4 would've gotten so much play in the next few months with just Xrd and Bloodborne alone.
We traveled through time? Some Dr. Who shit...

Jman014

We traveled through time? Some Dr. Who shit...

I wish. We would be closer to Witcher 3 coming out and some games would already be out.

croten

Yuuup it's February alright

Top Bottom