• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

What would you do without us?

73126295_1111335.jpg

oh im on episode 80 of Gintama btw
0.o what in the fuck at the toilet paper episode

THE HYPEST BATTLE.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I lent my friend Wolfs Rain and shes one of those tumblr girls who just watches Death Note, Black Butler, and Blue Exorcist. I showed her Totoro a few days ago and I'm pretty sure she was just watching it to be pretentious. Which is annoying because that's like my favorite movie of all time.

She saw a post on tumblr about Wolfs Rain and she wanted to watch it, and since I owned it on DVD, I lent it to her. She's basically DSP when it comes to this kind of stuff. She watched it on a car ride down to Missouri and she texted me her thoughts on it.

Her: I watched like 6 episodes of Wolfs Rain and stopped.
Me: Why?
Her: There were too many characters and I just didn't get it.
Me: Just try and know who each character is and what they have done - like recognize them on sight. You don't gotta know their life story or anything.
Her: I just didn't get it okay? I didn't like it.
Me: I thought you liked those types of post-apocolyptic, sci-fi stories.
Her: What does post-apocalyptic mean? It made no sense, like, what the hell is paradise, why are there no wolves left, and why are wolfs the only ones who can find paradise? Also, who are all these people? Like the old guy, the cop and the scientist, and then the dude in the mask who kidnaps that one girl that was being held in the lab? Also, why can wolves bend metal with their teeth?

I wanted to ask her if she was even watching the show, but that would be a dickish thing to do. Pretty sure shes just mindlessly watching whatever tumblr tells her to watch without really taking inventory of her own personal interests. Shes also doesn't have that big of a vocabulary and doesn't read much.

It just makes me upset when people don't understand things and make no effort to try and understand them.

sjay1994

Huh.. woolie talked about prison school in tbe last podcast.. huh..

Not with that attitude.

I must do something so shameful, my family will disown me at this point.

Been packing up to move back to uni, watching Ippo (just got to date vs ippo) and I just finished one of the hardest things I have ever done in a video game.

Jesus christ.... I've been gone to long.

Alfebits avatars aren't LoK anymore

She is perfect :3 Sassy and Badass while still flawed but loving.
Eh shes ok. But to me the weakest member of the cast in terms of being interesting. Satsuki-sama all day for me. Strong willed, nearly flawless but has flaws, long hair, reserved and only raises her voice when she wishes to talk down to those lower than her.
Also ryuko is shadow the hedgehog soooo

Top Bottom