• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Beloved

Oh jeez I fucked up super hard.

A girl. She pops in sometimes. She's another friender's girlfriend. I'm surprised we haven't scared her off

It's fiiine. Took me awhile to remember how to spell it.

And none of you direct any of your lewd creepiness towards me so it works out
market_98_1331951666.gif

Tako

To put even more pressure on you guys when they're watching.

You wouldn't know pressure will you're out and about with your girlfriend and you happen to pass your ex and then you're actually having a good conversation with her and you're girlfriend is standing there waiting. REAL PRESSURE

JoJo94

You wouldn't know pressure will you're out and about with your girlfriend and you happen to pass your ex and then you're actually having a good conversation with her and you're girlfriend is standing there waiting. REAL PRESSURE

Is she giving you the I'm gonna kill you look

beat bayonetta 2,apparently its a sequel and a prequel all at once
im worried if they ever do make a third game, how on earth will they oneup the previous 2
i mean you went into hell for christsake
HELL!
oh well, time for diplomacy to fell

mike0dude

Guys, I think I broke the subreddit :(
I was getting home for work when the podcast was posted and when I got home it had been 26 minutes but nobody had posted the link yet!!!
I think I made people give up...

im worried if they ever do make a third game, how on earth will they oneup the previous 2
HELL!
The answer is
they do more of hell. Chaos and Paradiso had their spots as the anatonists. Now it's time to fight Queen Sheba.

Or just leave it at that and have it be a duology that loops forever.

JoJo94

That would have been sick but no

Oh did she. I felt the presence of death

Luckily I won't have to deal with that. As long as you're still alive lol.

Or so we'd all like to believe.

And it baffles me that controllers are 60 effing dollars.

Yeah it's really stupid because I need a new one but that means I can't buy one game so yeah. Now I remember why I had a back up afterglow controller that broke too...because it was 30 bucks. Well no PS3 games for me for a bit...maybe.

JoJo94

If you're looking for DS3/360 controllers they're a bit cheaper if you look around. High quality materials and accessories tax.

Yeah I'll probably be able to find one cheap if I look around in stores instead of online (or I'll just dig around more). BUt, I am debating just diving in a getting the DS4 right now.

Fuck I fell asleep waiting for the connection to reset.

I'm sorry this match has been so frustrating.

what if you guys had someone else host it and he just suicides?
Yeah I'll probably be able to find one cheap if I look around in stores instead of online (or I'll just dig around more). BUt, I am debating just diving in a getting the DS4 right now.
I don't know if it has changed yet but the last time I used my DS4 on a PS3 the playstation button didn't work so keep that in mind

I don't know if it has changed yet but the last time I used my DS4 on a PS3 the playstation button didn't work so keep that in mind

Our connection to each other is too unstable to play lag free.
It wouldn't matter. I have to get that adaptor.

JoJo94

Okay thanks for letting me know. I'm only thinking about it because I'll get a PS4 eventually, so might as well get a second controller early.

Zenfalcia

HELL!

When did you get unbanned, lulu?
Guys, I think I broke the subreddit :(
I was getting home for work when the podcast was posted and when I got home it had been 26 minutes but nobody had posted the link yet!!!
I think I made people give up...

Maybe they expected someone else to do it.

Rizzi

I should probably buy a New 3DS at some point now that we have SMT IV and Rune Factory is actually getting released.

Top Bottom