• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Typing of the dead is superior to house of the dead.

Prove me wrong

Typing of the Dead is amazing
I do not discredit Typing of the Dead, it is an awesome game and it's a better piece of software for teaching typing than all that Mavis Beacon bullshit or whatever.

But come on man, actually aiming at something on screen with a gun (or a slight resemblance to one) and shooting it is still the way to go. Especially if it's shooting both guns simultaneously.

Besides, House of the Dead 2 is only second to Ghost Squad for best light gun game ever. When you have that much variability in weapons, bonus shots, level progression and difficulty it's no fucking contest.

sjay1994

I JUST realized your name is juice box
rainbowfrog.gif

I don't know why I love this gif so much

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You guys are insane. Based on my studies, we should go through a thread in 16 days, but you guys are doing it in 15.
The number might keep getting smaller

You guys are insane. Based on my studies, we should go through a thread in 16 days, but you guys are doing it in 15.
The number might keep getting smaller

We got like what, 4 new users that post in this thread daily in this thread. It's gonna end up being like 7 days soon

Oberon

Banned
I didn't even notice that the thread is ending!

Ahm..ahm....I wish I had a moe little sister
I am talking about anime, not the simpsons

Oberon

Banned
So, how many of you have your new thread post written down so that you can copy paste it? Don't try to act cool and I know some of you do it.

Depends.
I really hope that it's one of the Monster girls titles.
Incest has failed
edit: I am just trying to think of a moment I which the phrase "Incest has failed" could be used

Jman014

Yeah, I saw it the last time you posted it. I still a nice fanart tho.
Speaking of Korra, which all those weird hybride animals in the world of Avatar, isn't it weird that there isn't a single Monster girl?

There might be a weird monster spirit girl! Get on it, deviantart!

EDIT: Apparently there IS a monster girl in the ATLA comics.
The Mother of Faces

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah, I saw it the last time you posted it. I still a nice fanart tho.
Speaking of Korra, which all those weird hybride animals in the world of Avatar, isn't it weird that there isn't a single Monster girl?

I need a Shark Girl or a Lava Boy.

Top Bottom