• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Okingjrr

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys like your game over screens? After seeing the Persona 2:Innocent Sin game over sequence so many times, I'm starting to like the unsubtle way Philemon tells me to reload my save. Also SMT3's game over screen is just plain beautiful.

1024x578.resizedimage
Reminds me I need to get back to that.

Emouse

Anyone gonna get Lethal Leagues while it's on sale?

I got that game a while back, it's a lot of fun, I reccomend it

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys like your game over screens? After seeing the Persona 2:Innocent Sin game over sequence so many times, I'm starting to like the unsubtle way Philemon tells me to reload my save. Also SMT3's game over screen is just plain beautiful.

Yo other than MGS1, I'm a fan of Catherine's game over scene

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I love the themeing in Durarara. It starts out with the message that there is a normal world and a world that is exciting, unique, and dangerous. The next episode is about secrets, and then the entire show has the overarching theme of keeping secrets and uncertainty in that other world.

It's goddamn brilliant.

ultimax

Medium rare is the best.

One of those isn't an authorization charge, is it? Where it goes away after a few days? I'd go to Steam support and open a ticket. You need a separate Steam support account. I hope things work out for you, as Steam customer service is a bit hit or miss. Just be persistent.
Like I have a charge from steam games.com for 35$ and I have another charge from steam powered.com for 35$. I'm new to steam so not quite sure how it all works

Xiraiya

Jesus christ, Skype just updated and they continue to display their absolute incompetence by making it look like a goddamn mobile phone app, The text being all over the skype window in bubbles instead of in a regular listed manner is retarded.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Like I have a charge from steam games.com for 35$ and I have another charge from steam powered.com for 35$. I'm new to steam so not quite sure how it all works

And one of those is the actual charge you wanted, while the other is a duplicate?

Unless you desperately need the money right now, definitely don't dispute the charge with your credit card company just yet, as that has resulted in locked Steam accounts. I would open a support ticket. I'd be much more concerned if neither of those charges were made by you.

Also, regarding Last Round I am conflicted on platforms to get it on. I already have Ultimate on PS3 with some DLC bought, so I could just upgrade that version when LR comes out.

But I want to have more games on my PS4, except there's no PS3 fight stick compatibility.

Then there's PC, which I can use my stick on, but I don't feel like starting over from scratch with that version, especially when Last Round doesn't include every single piece of DLC that was released for Ultimate.

What a dilemma.

ultimax

And one of those is the actual charge you wanted, while the other is a duplicate?

Unless you desperately need the money right now, definitely don't dispute the charge with your credit card company just yet, as that has resulted in locked Steam accounts. I would open a support ticket. I'd be much more concerned if neither of those charges were made by you.
Yeah I'm not desperate or anything, so I'll see if the pending transaction actually goes through. But yes, one is an actual charge I wanted and it went through. It's the duplicate that is pending.

joe2187

Banned
Also, regarding Last Round I am conflicted on platforms to get it on. I already have Ultimate on PS3 with some DLC bought, so I could just upgrade that version when LR comes out.

But I want to have more games on my PS4, except there's no PS3 fight stick compatibility.

Then there's PC, which I can use my stick on, but I don't feel like starting over from scratch with that version, especially when Last Round doesn't include every single piece of DLC that was released for Ultimate.

What a dilemma.

I dont think my PC could handle the jiggle physics in DOA5. So Imma hit it on the PS4. 3D fighters I actually prefer on pad since it's easier to control movement.

Jesus christ, Skype just updated and they continue to display their absolute incompetence by making it look like a goddamn mobile phone app, The text being all over the skype window in bubbles instead of in a regular listed manner is retarded.

That's why I never update it. You can look for older versions somewhere online. I've done that before.

Yeah I'm not desperate or anything, so I'll see if the pending transaction actually goes through. But yes, one is an actual charge I wanted and it went through. It's the duplicate that is pending.

It could be the same thing that happened with our work. Maybe the first time the credit card didn't go through due to a machine error so they ran it again. If the pending one does go through, then email them. Also, from the steam site

I was charged twice for my order
Looking at my credit card statement, it appears that I was charged twice for my order.
If you did not receive a receipt and an order number via e-mail, then we did not charge you and will not be charging you or accepting any funds from your credit card company.
It is possible that your bank is holding the funds until they confirm that we are not going to accept any payment for the failed order(s). Typically the banks will hold these funds for 7-10 business days. You will need to speak to the bank directly if you would like those funds released.
Before you try the purchase again, please confirm that your billing address, the expiration date and your CVV2 (the 3 digit security code on the back of the card) are all being entered exactly as they appear on the card and your billing statement. If this information is entered incorrectly then there is a possibility that the card will be denied by our system again.

Christmastime game rush!
Wii U
Smash U
Bayo 2
Hyrule Warriors
3D World
Okami
Mad World
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Armored Core 4
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Advanced Warfare

I am not unhappy with a single one of these games.
On a side note, Naruto's story is infinitely more tolerable in cutscene form, but the final boss of that game is BROKEN and Killer Bee is fucking intolerable

Xiraiya

That's why I never update it. You can look for older versions somewhere online. I've done that before.

I don't understand skype, the actual forum is absolutely riddled with complaints about Skype's new look and the still many MSN features that are missing when they decided to merge MSN users out of a polished program into Skype's garbage.

It's been over a year now, I can't fathom what is making them refuse to fix Skype in practical ways with that much obvious negative feedback.

Applying for a credit card sucks. You need good credit history to get a credit card, but you can't even get credit history without a credit card. Now I got to go to another bank and get a prepaid card and use it for 6 months before I can even get a credit card.

Looks like I also got accepted into the Halo 5 beta. Guess I should give that a try soon.

Zenfalcia

I spent most of my day listening to a Tomodachi life stream, and drawing.

I've been in bed listenning to the podcast. That's about it. I could watch some animes or play some video games. I could start on my resolution to start gitting gud at drawing.

croten

Christmastime game rush!
Wii U
Smash U
Bayo 2
Hyrule Warriors
3D World
Okami
Mad World
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Armored Core 4
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Advanced Warfare

I am not unhappy with a single one of these games.
On a side note, Naruto's story is infinitely more tolerable in cutscene form, but the final boss of that game is BROKEN and Killer Bee is fucking intolerable

Let's see.
Smash
Wind Waker HD
do games I bought myself count?
Bayo 1+2
Monster Hunter
I didn't get many games

Applying for a credit card sucks. You need good credit history to get a credit card, but you can't even get credit history without a credit card. Now I got to go to another bank and get a prepaid card and use it for 6 months before I can even get a credit card.

Looks like I also got accepted into the Halo 5 beta. Guess I should give that a try soon.

Find someone to co-sign off on giving you a card off of their credit line.

Or: Secured Credit Card

Or: Charge Card

If you have student debt, you'll be able to get a credit card.

Top Bottom