• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Shark Tits

0mkJsKQ.gif

Unless their special kind of doujins, I don't see how a cow and a tiger could be involved in a regular doujin

The cows are pretty much identical to a human except they have horns, cow ears, and a tail. And giving a cow earmuffs was enough for the MC to go "I never thought I could see a cow as a hot girl in a swimsuit." The MC manages to produce an offspring and the reaction of his mother was to sell off the baby to a butcher.

The only "weird" thing about it is that cows are look basically like humans in that narrative and humans still choose to eat them. It raises a whole bunch of philosophical questions about the ethics of eating something so close to the shape and genetics of humans. Soylent Green is people.

Shackzam

Just to be truthful here, I hate school because it bores the fuck out me and I can't stand that I have to do some bullshit to get where I want to be. I still do it though, just gotta do what I gotta do.

The cows are pretty much identical to a human except they have horns, cow ears, and a tail. And giving a cow earmuffs was enough for the MC to go "I never thought I could see a cow as a hot girl in a swimsuit." The MC manages to produce an offspring and the reaction of his mother was to sell off the baby to a butcher.

The only "weird" thing about it is that cows are look basically like humans in that narrative and humans still choose to eat them. It raises a whole bunch of philosophical questions about the ethics of eating something so close to the shape and genetics of humans. Soylent Green is people.
The fact they have children in the end is most confusing, since that means they're actually reproductively compatible, but the amount of serious introspection about what it means to be human is to be lauded. It's really a modern masterpiece, just using implied setup about the world.

I am so happy this is the top of the page you have no idea.

The fact they have children in the end is most confusing, since that means they're actually reproductively compatible, but the amount of serious introspection about what it means to be human is to be lauded. It's really a modern masterpiece, just using implied setup about the world.

I am so happy this is the top of the page you have no idea.

So could the parents eat the babies like they would a normal cow..orrrr...?

Mighty Kids Meal just got a whole new meaning.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I have been wearing the same pair of New Balance running shoes for the past 6 years, besides my work boots I barely own more than three pairs.

as for your second question....Whut?

That's a shame, a nice pair of shoes are fantastic.

That one hedgehog bat from sonic has a huge rack for no reason, is there any other instance of breasts being added to an animal that is just the worst? Aside from Sonic.

joe2187

Banned
That's a shame, a nice pair of shoes are fantastic.

That one hedgehog bat from sonic has a huge rack for no reason, is there any other instance of breasts being added to an animal that is just the worst? Aside from Sonic.

Anything from those Orangina Ads a while back.

You know, even if the combat design in Sigma 2 is a bit off, Ryu's movement and mobility in Ninja Gaiden 2 just feels so good, and it reminds me why I enjoyed playing these games more than something like Devil May Cry. Stuff like the evasive dashes & wall running and how those can play into attacks feel more natural than stuff like the Trickster style or any of Dante's regular dodges.

I mean, DMC3 and 4 have probably the most in depth combat design ever, but outside of enemies, moving Dante around feels dull in comparison. Even Bayonetta's more fun to move around, especially with all the Beast Within abilities. I'm a sucker for good mobility options.

Top Bottom