• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Well.. that's something.. i suppose.. that's some interesting girlfriends. Is the current one also quirky?

Never stick your dick in crazy.
Seems like it. I mean, if she knew that fact about estrogen and was able to convince my friend to start taking it, that says something. He's been getting along with her fine by the looks of things, so that's good.

And I wouldn't stick my dick into crazy. Though a better question is would crazy try to force itself onto my dick?

That shit still hurts to this day..I'm not sure what he was thinking getting in my face still...I'm 6'2 275 lbs..I'm not very small lol.

Oh god I hadn't finished reading that yet I'm sorry. But yeah that was not a smart move on his part. I'll read the continuation if you do post it

But you picked yourself up. You learned from it. You worked hard. You got yourself a bomb-ass waifu. And most importantly you joined friendGAF where we will always love you :3

Yea that's one way to look at it. Haven't found a girl like her since though.

At least I got you guys <3

Oh god I hadn't finished reading that yet I'm sorry. But yeah that was not a smart move on his part. I'll read the continuation if you do post it
Funny how life does a quick 180 on you isn't it?

Btw I forgot how fucking good The Prodigy is..

Alright I guess I'll kick off RealGAF..

This story takes place during the summer of 2012. I had graduated high school a few months early and really had just relaxed and taken time off for myself, but summer was fast approaching and I wanted to go out and meet people.

I get in contact with one of my friends from high school who was one year behind me and she introduces me to her best friend who was one year older then me, really cute redhead who was nerdy and into anime and gaming. (Dynasty Warriors especially) I message her on facebook and we hit it off and everything is fantastic we go out on a date and end up cuddling in the park and I'm the happiest I can ever remember being, we continue you hanging out daily and on a nice warm Saturday afternoon she is over at my house and we're watching Darker Then Black as she notices it's getting late and that she needs to get going I agree because Toledo is fucking shady at night.

As she gets her shoes on and starts to head towards the door she turns around for a moment and smiles and starts to speak and then stops herself, and it was at this point that I went alpha and grabbed her hand and kissed her and I felt bliss as she embraced me and kissed me back. Up until this point all of my previous relationships had been long distance so doing things like these were completely new to me and I just went on instinct, so as you could imagine since I went for it and it paid off I felt like a fucking champion. She said she was a little hungry so I gave her some money to pick something up on the way home and I went to bed that night feeling like a god.

Fast forward about 3 weeks and everything is still going great, at this point I have a rather large group of friends who enjoy the same things that I do. Life is great and this is the first time I could say I'm actually enjoying my summer. I'll call the girl C for short then asks me one day as we're in the park relaxing if she wanted to come over for dinner and meet her parents and family. I was obviously nervous but agreed since I thought "What was the worse that could happen?" Fast forward again again to Friday night, I've got some decent clothes, hair cut, basically just groomed compared to my normal shaggy 18 year old look. I walk to her house and everything is fine as I chat with her mom and help with dinner. (I feel obligated to help when someone invites me for dinner since after all I am eating their food I should at least help prepare it.) Mexican food, was pretty good, the she put in a movie and her mom and dad went out for drinks leaving C, her brother, and myself alone. Her brother obviously gets the third wheel vibe and goes to a friends house and give me the green light. I'll keep it PG-13 lewd things happened and V-cards were exchanged that night. I walked back home about 1am once again feeling like a champion.

Now as I was leaving she told me she would be busy the following day and that she may not be able to talk to me since she was going into the country with her family so no cell service. At the time I never thought anything of it because she had been nothing but honest with me up until this point. I just spend the day Weebing out playing video games and relaxing relishing my youth in all of it's glory. That's when everything stopped. All communication between us stopped, she stopped returning my calls, my texts..everything. It was like she just up and vanished, it got to the point where I went to her house to ask if I could see her and her parents just told me she was out and shut the door in my face.

I didn't understand if I did something wrong or if she just lied about her feeling for me, given this was about 4 months into the relationship so things were getting serious and I was committed, and I guess she wasn't. I was heartbroken and confused until one day I just happened to be walking to a konbini and see her walking with a dude, and suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head as to why everything has happened this way. I was fucking NTR'd..really really hard..

As I felt a torrent of jealousy, rage, and sadness in my stomach I approached her and this guy and much to my surprise as I got closer I recognized him. It was my friend, feeling even more betrayed I go up and ask why she hasn't been returning my calls or any attempts at communication. Dude gets in my face telling me to fuck off and that shes is his now.

Now what I'm about to tell you may make me seem like a complete irrational asshole, but hear me out and what would you of done in my shoes? I grabbed him by his throat and slammed him on the ground punching him over and over slamming his head into the pavement then standing up and kicking him in the ribs..this went on for about 4 minutes before I couldn't punch anymore my knuckles were bleeding and she had ran off somewhere. I left him there to pick himself up as I went home and cleaned myself up. It was a barbaric way to handle things, but it felt good..it felt good to take all that pent of anger and frustration out on something that up until that point I had nothing to do with.

Anyway, needless to say I lost everything at the end of that summer, all my friends, my girl..all that was left was my hobbies..there's another part to this if you guys want to hear it. I know this is already insanely long.
I never had any of these problems because none of us are good looking. I mean it sounds bad but we don't get any drama over women which is nice

Reading your story was cathartic. I was cheated on and I never got my retribution.
Glad I could help..I'm a quiet dude but if you get in my face you're gonna get smacked the fuck up.
I never had any of these problems because none of us are good looking. I mean it sounds bad but we don't get any drama over women which is nice

I'm not good looking, far from it. Just confident I guess.
It's like one of my japanese mangas except from the opposite perspective.
I was basically on the bad end of a NTR doujin.
Hoooooooly crap. This is hard to imagine being real, not that I don't beleive you, it's just crazy.

Cheating sucks, and if she'd just broken up with you right after it'd be one thing, but just lying to you is godawful. I can't say I'd be as violent, but I'd be as upset as you were.
Yea that was my summer of burning hot youth..there is more if you guys would like to hear it..

Yeah, shits crazy. It's made me learn a lot though so I can't be too salt about it.

That song always reminds me of DN Forever.
This song is hype as fuck

As I felt a torrent of jealousy, rage, and sadness in my stomach I approached her and this guy and much to my surprise as I got closer I recognized him. It was my friend, feeling even more betrayed I go up and ask why she hasn't been returning my calls or any attempts at communication. Dude gets in my face telling me to fuck off and that shes is his now.

Now what I'm about to tell you may make me seem like a complete irrational asshole, but hear me out and what would you of done in my shoes? I grabbed him by his throat and slammed him on the ground punching him over and over slamming his head into the pavement then standing up and kicking him in the ribs..this went on for about 4 minutes before I couldn't punch anymore my knuckles were bleeding and she had ran off somewhere. I left him there to pick himself up as I went home and cleaned myself up. It was a barbaric way to handle things, but it felt good..it felt good to take all that pent of anger and frustration out on something that up until that point I had nothing to do with.

Anyway, needless to say I lost everything at the end of that summer, all my friends, my girl..all that was left was my hobbies..there's another part to this if you guys want to hear it. I know this is already insanely long.
Hoooooooly crap. This is hard to imagine being real, not that I don't beleive you, it's just crazy.

Cheating sucks, and if she'd just broken up with you right after it'd be one thing, but just lying to you is godawful. I can't say I'd be as violent, but I'd be as upset as you were.

I never had any of these problems because none of us are good looking

I'm like a 7. If I had confidence and shit I can get dates. I just don't seem to find the women that I want.

This town is filled with hippies/hipsters from wealthy families who are obsessed with fighting GMOs and other hippie nonsense.

Where is my flirty girl who likes games and anime and shit?

I'm like a 7. If I had confidence and shit I can get dates. I just don't seem to find the women that I want.

This town is filled with hippies/hipsters from wealthy families who are obsessed with fighting GMOs and other hippie nonsense.

You have fucking vegan strippers!

Find a flirty girl who likes the same hobbies! I can't imagine this to be hard in Portland of all places.

Alfebit

Banned
Ah geez. RealGAF came and it came hard.

Jizz-in-my-pants.gif

The same place my girl who likes fighting games and anime and wears short ass jean shorts with knee highs..

In our imagination.

I'm feelin a light 5 for myself. I'm all around just mediocre

With good confidence a light 5 can easily become a 7 or 8 dude. You just gotta carry yourself well.

;~;
They have to exist outside of there!

I'll start typing out one of my endeavors.

I'll start on my part 2

Dude I'm sorry, but it feels good to write all that shit down, yeah? I laughed at my story, but I guess thats just cuz I was embarrassed, no one trampled on my feelings.

I've got a story from 2 years ago that I might tell later. It was unreal.
It's cool, can't say I laughed when I was typing it though, still salty about it.

Came too hard. Brought some memories back.

Cheaters suck.

Sorry dude =/ this is why we need Joey Grecko in our lives.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Alright I guess I'll kick off RealGAF..

This story takes place during the summer of 2012. I had graduated high school a few months early and really had just relaxed and taken time off for myself, but summer was fast approaching and I wanted to go out and meet people.

I get in contact with one of my friends from high school who was one year behind me and she introduces me to her best friend who was one year older then me, really cute redhead who was nerdy and into anime and gaming. (Dynasty Warriors especially) I message her on facebook and we hit it off and everything is fantastic we go out on a date and end up cuddling in the park and I'm the happiest I can ever remember being, we continue you hanging out daily and on a nice warm Saturday afternoon she is over at my house and we're watching Darker Then Black as she notices it's getting late and that she needs to get going I agree because Toledo is fucking shady at night.

As she gets her shoes on and starts to head towards the door she turns around for a moment and smiles and starts to speak and then stops herself, and it was at this point that I went alpha and grabbed her hand and kissed her and I felt bliss as she embraced me and kissed me back. Up until this point all of my previous relationships had been long distance so doing things like these were completely new to me and I just went on instinct, so as you could imagine since I went for it and it paid off I felt like a fucking champion. She said she was a little hungry so I gave her some money to pick something up on the way home and I went to bed that night feeling like a god.

Fast forward about 3 weeks and everything is still going great, at this point I have a rather large group of friends who enjoy the same things that I do. Life is great and this is the first time I could say I'm actually enjoying my summer. I'll call the girl C for short then asks me one day as we're in the park relaxing if she wanted to come over for dinner and meet her parents and family. I was obviously nervous but agreed since I thought "What was the worse that could happen?" Fast forward again again to Friday night, I've got some decent clothes, hair cut, basically just groomed compared to my normal shaggy 18 year old look. I walk to her house and everything is fine as I chat with her mom and help with dinner. (I feel obligated to help when someone invites me for dinner since after all I am eating their food I should at least help prepare it.) Mexican food, was pretty good, the she put in a movie and her mom and dad went out for drinks leaving C, her brother, and myself alone. Her brother obviously gets the third wheel vibe and goes to a friends house and give me the green light. I'll keep it PG-13 lewd things happened and V-cards were exchanged that night. I walked back home about 1am once again feeling like a champion.

Now as I was leaving she told me she would be busy the following day and that she may not be able to talk to me since she was going into the country with her family so no cell service. At the time I never thought anything of it because she had been nothing but honest with me up until this point. I just spend the day Weebing out playing video games and relaxing relishing my youth in all of it's glory. That's when everything stopped. All communication between us stopped, she stopped returning my calls, my texts..everything. It was like she just up and vanished, it got to the point where I went to her house to ask if I could see her and her parents just told me she was out and shut the door in my face.

I didn't understand if I did something wrong or if she just lied about her feeling for me, given this was about 4 months into the relationship so things were getting serious and I was committed, and I guess she wasn't. I was heartbroken and confused until one day I just happened to be walking to a konbini and see her walking with a dude, and suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head as to why everything has happened this way. I was fucking NTR'd..really really hard..

Dude I'm sorry, but it feels good to write all that shit down, yeah? I laughed at my story, but I guess thats just cuz I was embarrassed, no one trampled on my feelings.

I've got a story from 2 years ago that I might tell later. It was unreal.

With good confidence a light 5 can easily become a 7 or 8 dude. You just gotta carry yourself well.

Confidence is hard man. Honestly the biggest boost of Confidence I ever got was the reception after making a super shitty video that I made for my friends. I'm not gonna link cause someone will get mad.

It'll be okay buddy. Maybe we'll all get lucky some day.

Eh you're right at least going on looks alone none of them appeal to me.

Confidence is hard man. Honestly the biggest boost of Confidence I ever got was the reception after making a super shitty video that I made for my friends. I'm not gonna link cause someone will get mad.
Confidence is just something you gotta build up over time..it sounds corny but when I was younger I used to compliment myself in the mirror when I was younger to help with my poor Self Esteem.

I think you had more drama in that one summer than I have in my 19 years of living.
Would you believe me if I told you that the story kept going?

I probably would have done the same thing you have done in your shoes. You live in Toledo Ohio? Come visit me in dangerous Chi town.
I just might do that one day dude. I moved down close to Bowling Green but still I'm in Toledo somewhat regularly

I'd share some stories, but most of my life growing up was pretty tame. I guess that could be considered a good thing.

I don't have crazy stories of sadness either. Just disappointment and being cheated on and losing trust in women.
Most of my dating life has been pretty vanilla, but sad.

Any interesting life stories I have more have to do with other people I knew than anything I personally did or experienced.

And they aren't exactly heavy, just some dumb shit.

Top Bottom