• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tako

Yo got home and I'm typing out the story and I remembered how shitty I am at writing and I kinda don't wanna do it. But I shall push on and don't judge me

...I can't think of anything. Go ahead.

I think?

Go for it.
Fuck it, I'll just post it here, because I doubt it would be fully thread worthy unless I had a personal example to provide, but since this is my friend's I don't have an example. Alright, here goes.

As it turns out, if you take Estrogen you'll have the best orgasms during sex like you wouldn't believe.

Sure, you'll develop boobs and have them be sore as hell, but whatever.

Fuck it, I'll just post it here, because I doubt it would be fully thread worthy unless I had a personal example to provide, but since this is my friend's I don't have an example. Alright, here goes.

As it turns out, if you take Estrogen you'll have the best orgasms during sex like you wouldn't believe.

Can't you get the same result by being high?

Zenfalcia

Nice. You can grope yourself as you get off.

Alfebit

Banned

wut

Men and Women both have estrogen as a balance, so that's not terribly surprising. It would lead to all fucking kinds of health problems though.

Okingjrr

Hey, I wrote out a goddamn book yesterday, I owe you people NOTHING.
But I'm generous.
I know, I saw, you really don't owe us anything. There were actually other people who wanted to post their stories.

That's an acceptable tradeoff, I suppose.

That's something...
How would you get some prepackaged...

I'm here frienders!
1484339_10154986485745433_7773359546697603788_n.jpg

For even more context, this was something my friend learned from his current girlfriend, and he's dated some weird ones in the past, specifically a dominatrix, and a Russian chick who drank blood.

Sometimes I get a tad envious as it shows how fun crazy girls can be...until the break up happens, in which case it gets messy.

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

Zenfalcia

For even more context, this was something my friend learned from his current girlfriend, and he's dated some weird ones in the past, specifically a dominatrix, and a Russian chick who drank blood.

Sometimes I get a tad envious as it shows how fun crazy girls can be...until the break up happens, in which case it gets messy.

Well.. that's something.. i suppose.. that's some interesting girlfriends. Is the current one also quirky?

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Wonderful 101 is pretty cool, kinda disappointed you can't morph by drawing on the screen.

Also this is the only platinum game were I don't find the cut scenes to be awful

They burned it before I got in to the arena :(
It looks like we're gonna be subjected to a Jack Swagger/Fandango dance off..
Awesome. When I went to a house show a couple of months ago they had that asshole with the posse and the guy in a bunnie suit dance around for 15 minutes only for him to get bodied by some other guy I don't know in about 45 seconds. Rastling

Alright so this was back in like mid freshman year of high school. I was still in my weird kid phase but I had started growing out of it. Obviously as the weird awkward kid I wasn't going to be a master pimp mack daddy, but luckily I did have friends. Some of those friends were these girls from second period computer class. We would talk sometimes and get along, nothing huge.

Anyways I'm heading to fifth period English when main girl calls out to me and yells me, out of fucking no where, if I would date her friend. I was like the fuck is going on and yell back "Sure I guess?" and keep walking while she says "Wait really?!" and I just say "Talk to you later"

Next time I run into her in computer class she brings it up again and I'm like "I don't know why I wouldn't." to which she responds with "But she's kinda ugly though" and I'm just thinking oh cool, I see to myself. I tell her "I didn't really see her but it doesn't matter" because what the fuck else am I gonna do. I might've also said "It's not like I look good either" but shit's hazy. Anyways she goes on to ask me if it's cool if they bring her for lunch to hang out and I'm like yeah sure why not.

The next day at lunch or something they find me as I'm getting out of class and I tell my friends I'll see them around later. I go with them and sit beside a wall to wait for Ugly Girl (to be fair she was a butter face, totally fine) and being the quiet kid I was, don't really talk to them much. A while passes and main girl is like "I'm sorry Joseph, I bet you wish you were hanging out with your friends right now" and I'm like "No it's fine, I don't mind". Surprise surprise, UG never shows up and they're like "We're really sorry, we don't know why she didn't show up" and again I say it's find despite feeling buttmad I didn't get to do ANYTHING that lunch.

So that night I get on MySpace (heh, the past) and use my creep methods to find her profile for reasons. Turns out she had a boyfriend the whole fucking time and I'm like "ohhhhhh, I got them for PE tomorrow" so I'm sitting there in my place the next day with them behind me and they ask me something to do with her I don't remember what I'm I just turn around and tell them "She has a boyfriend" and they look at each other and main girl is like "I'm sorry Joseph, we didn't know. Don't worry we'll find her later and have a talk with her" and I'm just like "it's cool" cause what the fuck else would I do. So they ask me how I found out and I'm like oh shit and tell them someone told me. Luckily it went no further.

To this day I'm sure they didn't mean that, but I dunno yo

Fun extra here, UG later friended me on MySpace and we talked a few times. Like what the fuck was going on even. It still confuses me to this day. Funny shit looking back

EDIT: oh man you guys typed a lot in the time it took to write this

So it's 4 AM and I don't see any RealGaf stories... I'm starting to think I should go to bed.

Alright I guess I'll kick off RealGAF..

This story takes place during the summer of 2012. I had graduated high school a few months early and really had just relaxed and taken time off for myself, but summer was fast approaching and I wanted to go out and meet people.

I get in contact with one of my friends from high school who was one year behind me and she introduces me to her best friend who was one year older then me, really cute redhead who was nerdy and into anime and gaming. (Dynasty Warriors especially) I message her on facebook and we hit it off and everything is fantastic we go out on a date and end up cuddling in the park and I'm the happiest I can ever remember being, we continue you hanging out daily and on a nice warm Saturday afternoon she is over at my house and we're watching Darker Then Black as she notices it's getting late and that she needs to get going I agree because Toledo is fucking shady at night.

As she gets her shoes on and starts to head towards the door she turns around for a moment and smiles and starts to speak and then stops herself, and it was at this point that I went alpha and grabbed her hand and kissed her and I felt bliss as she embraced me and kissed me back. Up until this point all of my previous relationships had been long distance so doing things like these were completely new to me and I just went on instinct, so as you could imagine since I went for it and it paid off I felt like a fucking champion. She said she was a little hungry so I gave her some money to pick something up on the way home and I went to bed that night feeling like a god.

Fast forward about 3 weeks and everything is still going great, at this point I have a rather large group of friends who enjoy the same things that I do. Life is great and this is the first time I could say I'm actually enjoying my summer. I'll call the girl C for short then asks me one day as we're in the park relaxing if she wanted to come over for dinner and meet her parents and family. I was obviously nervous but agreed since I thought "What was the worse that could happen?" Fast forward again again to Friday night, I've got some decent clothes, hair cut, basically just groomed compared to my normal shaggy 18 year old look. I walk to her house and everything is fine as I chat with her mom and help with dinner. (I feel obligated to help when someone invites me for dinner since after all I am eating their food I should at least help prepare it.) Mexican food, was pretty good, the she put in a movie and her mom and dad went out for drinks leaving C, her brother, and myself alone. Her brother obviously gets the third wheel vibe and goes to a friends house and give me the green light. I'll keep it PG-13 lewd things happened and V-cards were exchanged that night. I walked back home about 1am once again feeling like a champion.

Now as I was leaving she told me she would be busy the following day and that she may not be able to talk to me since she was going into the country with her family so no cell service. At the time I never thought anything of it because she had been nothing but honest with me up until this point. I just spend the day Weebing out playing video games and relaxing relishing my youth in all of it's glory. That's when everything stopped. All communication between us stopped, she stopped returning my calls, my texts..everything. It was like she just up and vanished, it got to the point where I went to her house to ask if I could see her and her parents just told me she was out and shut the door in my face.

I didn't understand if I did something wrong or if she just lied about her feeling for me, given this was about 4 months into the relationship so things were getting serious and I was committed, and I guess she wasn't. I was heartbroken and confused until one day I just happened to be walking to a konbini and see her walking with a dude, and suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head as to why everything has happened this way. I was fucking NTR'd..really really hard..

As I felt a torrent of jealousy, rage, and sadness in my stomach I approached her and this guy and much to my surprise as I got closer I recognized him. It was my friend, feeling even more betrayed I go up and ask why she hasn't been returning my calls or any attempts at communication. Dude gets in my face telling me to fuck off and that shes is his now.

Now what I'm about to tell you may make me seem like a complete irrational asshole, but hear me out and what would you of done in my shoes? I grabbed him by his throat and slammed him on the ground punching him over and over slamming his head into the pavement then standing up and kicking him in the ribs..this went on for about 4 minutes before I couldn't punch anymore my knuckles were bleeding and she had ran off somewhere. I left him there to pick himself up as I went home and cleaned myself up. It was a barbaric way to handle things, but it felt good..it felt good to take all that pent of anger and frustration out on something that up until that point I had nothing to do with.

Anyway, needless to say I lost everything at the end of that summer, all my friends, my girl..all that was left was my hobbies..there's another part to this if you guys want to hear it. I know this is already insanely long.

Top Bottom