• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I had a weird fever dream last night where Matt and Liam Invited me over to record and I had nothing to say the whole time, Then Pat calls Matt on his phone and then passes it over to me and all I can say is sup, yup and awkward silence...
How do I get culturalized so I don't look like a chode in my dreams?
Never sleep like we do.
Morning frienders. I actually woke up before noon for once.
Morning also good job

croten

I had a weird fever dream last night where Matt and Liam Invited me over to record and I had nothing to say the whole time, Then Pat calls Matt on his phone and then passes it over to me and all I can say is sup, yup and awkward silence...
How do I get culturalized so I don't look like a chode in my dreams?

First off explain to Pat and Woolie what a chode actually is

I'm waiting in central death
Ggs Angry C,
Of course I couldn't win, since you took the broken DLC boss character!
jk
GGs Obie.
just got to get around the zoning potential. Her teleport all out attack kinda kills any advantage you would have gotten from paralysing me so I will agree that is bullshit. She is really good at controlling space but once you get in on her there is not much she can do

ultimax

Ggs Angry C,
Of course I couldn't win, since you took the broken DLC boss character!
jk

ighljy0ejkExG.gif

Oberon

Banned
GGs Obie.
just got to get around the zoning potential. Her teleport all out attack kinda kills any advantage you would have gotten from paralysing me so I will agree that is bullshit. She is really good at controlling space but once you get in on her there is not much she can do

If I desige a fighting game, it wold have no projectile, no teleport behind the back movie, and a round has infinite time, and every single character would be a grappler.
No wait, there would be one projectile character, but he's usless because of the no projectile rule, so every button would make him shrug.

ultimax

If I desige a fighting game, it wold have no projectile, no teleport behind the back movie, and a round has infinite time, and every single character would be a grappler.
No wait, there would be one projectile character, but he's usless because of the no projectile rule, so every button would make him shrug.
I hate grappler characters soooooooooooooooo
git gud
Try asking around in fighting game GAF or arcade stick GAF.

This oreimo stick needs to happen

It reminded me too much of the simpsons :(

That wound will never heal. RIP The Quality and Soul The Simpsons once had.

I did see the Futurama series finale and thought it was good.

I don't think its a bad show, quite the opposite. I just could not get into it

Top Bottom