• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Oberon

Banned
Squigly of course
1361854941032_zps71fbb08d.gif

I need to play Skull girls

croten

Since Beloved posed the question, let me elaborate on it, are you talking in terms of overall fighting ability preference in game, or are you talking with your penis?

You seem to think we can't like a design without wanting to fuck it. I don't want to fuck squigly, she's a zombie.

Out of curiosity, who's the best girl in your opinion?
So far Valentine, Eliza, and Parasoul are my favorites to play with though I love Ms. Fortune's design as well but she doesn't suit me as much as far as playing goes.
My favorite to play are Valentine and Ms Fortune. I also have a scrubby Cerebella and Big Band that I can employ.

I actually need to play more often. I've fallen out of practice in all my fighting games.

Beloved

My squad as of now is Valentine, Squigly, and sometimes I switch out Squigs with Peacock or just run it as a team of three.

I've only played with Squigly once or twice in the beta since I dont have the DLC characters yet, minus Eliza. I haven't used Peacock much either, I need to give her a shot though I doubt I'll prefer her over my current favorites.

Filia gets an honorable mention since I find her fun to play and she's also a cutie.

Xiraiya

But that's not Parasoul, best girl.

Parasoul is nice to play, I quite like her P3 Mitsuru color palette, I find Fortune plays more to my natural instincts so she's good for me to use, but Valentine was really surprisingly fun to play in general.

But I'll most likely just stick to Beowulf, he's a little clunky but enjoyable.

I've only played with Squigly once or twice in the beta since I dont have the DLC characters yet, minus Eliza. I haven't used Peacock much either, I need to give her a shot though I doubt I'll prefer her over my current favorites.

Filia gets an honorable mention since I find her fun to play and she's also a cutie.

Valentines rushdown combined with Peacocks cheesy ranged spam is great for my playstyle.

Hmmm. I guess my teacher was right about the racism over there. Are there more cows there than people?

Korea isn't so bad...
Unless your talking about the north.

Fight me
in SGs
There are more cows than there are black people.

It's ridiculous. And the only reason why I would want Korea, because them girls in Seoul be DTF with the Americans. I could power through all the work, and Mopp gear for that.

I need to get a fight stick but I don't know if I'd enjoy playing with one and that's a lot of money to drop on something I might not enjoy.

Best Girls

2426353-storymode.jpg

I've seen that pic a few times and it does make me like her simply because of it. Game needs the other girl though.

I need to get a fight stick but I don't know if I'd enjoy playing with one and that's a lot of money to drop on something I might not enjoy.

I've seen that pic a few times and it does make me like her simply because of it. Game needs the other girl though.

I'm getting one, it takes some getting used to but honestly once you get the grasp of playing with one it becomes so much easier to do shit.

Buy a cheap decent one then use that for a while. If you still don't like it, then you only lost out on a little money. If you really like it and want a better one, as least you know the big purchase will be justified.

Shackzam

I tried Eliza, since she had a Tharja color.

I didn't know what I was doing. I need someone to teach me her styles.
I can't exactly describe it, but she's like valentine, but with bigger normal attacks, which in turn makes her a little bit slower. I play her a lot and could probably show you what kind of character she is.
ABSOLUTELY NOT Have you played her story? Have you seen what she's like? Worst girl, worse than Double

She's basically the Dio of skullgirls, which makes her da best.

Top Bottom