• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Then go to an arcade to try them out.

Girls.png

You think arcades exist where I live?

Now that i have my fightstick i can learn how to play culprit. Time for sick culprit combos to take over

5AA -> 5B -> 5C -> 236B -> 5A -> 236236A -> 2C -> (if awakened) 214214D (otherwise end combo)

Its my go to and does a good size of damage. Uses 100 SP if awakened, 50 if not.

There are no cheap decent ones though, It's cheap or decent

The one Abubeats linked was both. Worked fine for me and I paid 60 dollars for it. There are plenty of fightsticks out there for people with not big budgets. You don't have to pay 200 dollars to be able to play fighting games on a decent stick.

Cheap decent sticks are ones that were made for older consoles.

I got a Hori arcade stick for PS2 for fifty bucks. It still works great.
Do you use an adapter for that?
My old fighting game buddy recommended this to me a while ago
That's still not exactly cheap but it is cheap for a fight stick.
Oh man that looks like it might fall apart while playing. Does it still work?

I mean the one I'm getting is $170 so compared to that it's cheap. Your best bet would be to find a really cheap one like the 30 some dollar one that was linked and give it a shot.

Fuck building my own stick. Imma just use this one...

I'm starting to second guess getting the Q4 and just getting this one...decisions..

ultimax

look at all this random gibberish lolololol (otherwise end combo)

Its my go to and does a good size of damage. Uses 100 SP if awakened, 50 if not.
Got it!

to be honest, no. But it lasted about a year, and it made me realized i like fight sticks better than pads. Im using a TE2 now

His doesn't, mine still does.

to be honest, no. But it lasted about a year, and it made me realized i like fight sticks better than pads. Im using a TE2 now
How's it feel compared to an upper end stick?
Fuck building my own stick. Imma just use this one...

I'm starting to second guess getting the Q4 and just getting this one...decisions..
Good luck to both of you on deciding

ultimax

How's it feel compared to an upper end stick?

Good luck to both of you on deciding

Since those are the only 2 sticks ive ever used in my life, i wouldnt really be able to say, but the TE2 feels really really really gooooooood. But the hori stick was pretty great too. It did its job

Since those are the only 2 sticks ive ever used in my life, i wouldnt really be able to say, but the TE2 feels really really really gooooooood. But the hori stick was pretty great too. It did its job
My Hori Real Arcade Pro feels really good. Probably the best stick I have ever had in my hands.

I already decided, I seen that the stick on the Q1 isn't as good as the Q4 so I'm just gonna get the Q4 it has Sanwa parts plus I don't wanna mod a stick I just bought.
Gotta spend dat money for the good stuff
I dunno. The Qanba seems way bulkier and could last me a while. While I do like Sanwa buttons, I like the bulkyness of the Qanba.
Yeah the bulk makes it rest nicely. You want that when you have it on your lap.
No jokes here
Have no clue personally, but it feels way better than a pad.
Damn straight
I would imagine it'd be lighter and feel off somehow compared to the TE2
I don't have an adapter for it, I just use it for VF4 Evolution on PS2.

I already have a PS3 stick as well.
Ah alright, never mind in that case. I was mistaken

Since we're sharing this is the one I got a few years ago. Still works great but holy shit it did not cost me this much

360pages

Crunchy Roll is back up...that barely took anytime.

It seems whoever doing those attack are just lazy now if they can't even make a site go down for 24hours anymore. Though I'm happy regardless.

mike0dude

I had a weird fever dream last night where Matt and Liam Invited me over to record and I had nothing to say the whole time, Then Pat calls Matt on his phone and then passes it over to me and all I can say is sup, yup and awkward silence...
How do I get culturalized so I don't look like a chode in my dreams?

Alfebit

Banned
Morning frienders. I actually woke up before noon for once.

I had a weird fever dream last night where Matt and Liam Invited me over to record and I had nothing to say the whole time, Then Pat calls Matt on his phone and then passes it over to me and all I can say is sup, yup and awkward silence...

Talk about butts.

Zenfalcia

you imagine yourself as a cooler guy? It is your dream.
Morning frienders. I actually woke up before noon for once.

Congratulations.

Top Bottom