• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at me with my baby crack
IjV18FW.jpg

I
hate you all

Oh and for you new guys I was playing with, I recommend healing. You should do it when your health is under 50%, and you should REALLY do it under 25-30%.

I think the moment I decided I loved MH3U was when I was fighting the Qurupeco (I spent a lot of time on the Qurupeco) and I died the fourth or fifth time. I decided I needed to go into that fight with ten mega potions, and so I went and started gathering mushrooms. I didn't resent it, I didn't mumble about his explosion attack, I just went and gathered blue mushrooms and honey until I had my supplies to go fuck it up. Then I did, and I was like, "This game is treating these fights like serious business... and now I am too." And then I got mad at Pat for telling me to play it in the first place because I had animes to watch.

Man, the insect glaive is a babe of a weapon. Once I got the ins and outs of how you use the kinsect and how the buffs worked, oh man. OH MAN. I can see this weapon being used a lot online because it is just pure style factor and so fun to use. Now I understand how mounting is useful when I can vault into the air and hit them and start the mounting mini game.

They won't make a console port of MH4U, they're too busy working on MH5 so then we don't it here for 2/3 years while they make a MH5G.

Now I have a WiiU, I'd totally get MH4U on it

croten

So? The demo is out now. It'll assuredly be out during OT12s reign when everyones starting to crack out and the topic turns into a fucking MonHun meet up board.

We'll be on OT 13 or 14 by the time MH4 is out.
Speaking of which, would you be up for MH3U hunts with us during this withdrawal period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom