• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Oh, you played it late? That could do it. It's certainly not as unique as World.

Yeah, I think I played New Super Mario Bros DS, most of the Sonic games and Super Mario Bros 2 before it, played World after it. So compared to later Mario games it doesn't stand. (I will say it's better than New Super Mario Bros 2)

Welp, add it to the poll goodwil ^^^

PM them to me assholes :p
OT1| Humble Beginnings and Great Expectations
OT2| Frienders Find Solace
OT3| The Dark that is Unleashed on this World
OT4| The Great Metamorphosis
OT5| The Spookening
OT6| That Which Grows Within
OT7| Death and Rebirth
OT8| That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie...
OT9| A Champion Returns
OT10| In Defence of Our Name, A Call to Arms
Yooooooooo

Oh really?

ez9LQzY.png

My New Vegas 360 playtime, right there

OT1| Humble Beginnings and Great Expectations
OT2| Frienders Find Solace
OT3| The Dark that is Unleashed on this World
OT4| The Great Metamorphosis
OT5| The Spookening
OT6| That Which Grows Within
OT7| Death and Rebirth
OT8| That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie...
OT9| A Champion Returns
OT10| In Defence of Our Name, A Call to Arms

shialabeoufclapping.gif

These are really good. Especially OT 9.

mrmyhthef

Fuck me, it feels like the last 20 pages has just been Monster Hunter.

Maybe I should get back into it. Haven't played it since '07.

MH4 already came out in Japan, then MH4U came out. Think of it like if we only got Super Street Fighter 4, even though there was a Street fighter 4.

because its the Ultimate version of the game
the definitive if you will
it has stuff even the JP version doesnt lol
like more movesets
I had a feeling but I was confused since I thought they were the same version and thought they were calling the first version Ultimate.

So here is a question. Were you guys into Monster Hunter before or mainly since Pat is Pushing it? No judgment either way just curious.

I've been into and out of MH since Freedom 2. I had to use The Claw, man, and I loved it.

Pat did get me back into it after watching that Projared MH video, though.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So here is a question. Were you guys into Monster Hunter before or mainly since Pat is Pushing it? No judgment either way just curious.

Never played Monster Hunter before, but I didn't grab it just because Pat was pushing it.

I got into it because I've always been meaning to, people keep telling me it's up my alley, and this was a good opportunity to jump in. I had the MH4UCE pre-ordered early last year.

I bought 3U on 3DS, oh man, like early 2013 when I got a 3DS and didn't get into it. I picked it up mainly due to some "three games for X dollars" bundle where I only wanted two games.

I had only heard about MH at all because of ProJared.

Then like a year after I bought it I was like "Hey I should try this again". Then it totally clicked, I had a friend who I found out was a Tri player, some of our friends picked it up too and we all started hunting. Tons of fun, and I'm like 130ish hours deep.

croten

I was interested in it before but Pat started shilling it which got me into it. this thread has got me addicted to it more than Pat did though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom