• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
10801515_389398277901707_5348063954437580295_n.jpg

Too much
Dying

Oh my god
Oh my god
I was interested in it before but Pat started shilling it which got me into it. this thread has got me addicted to it more than Pat did though
YOU'RE WELCOME

Why doesn't every game have a jumping off cliff mechanic. Wouldn't it be sick if MGR:R just had an awesome jumping off cliff mechanic and raiden would just do the snake landing pose each time he lands.
Watch the trailers where there was still wall-running.
I'm mostly butmad that it went on 50% sale like a week later but that's my fault
You could've bought worse games at least.
Wtf is the 3DS downloading screen supposed to be anyway? is it like falling candy...?
Little squares of crack

All the answers in here are cool. The more playing Mon Hun the better. It is a really satisfying thing once you get that click moment where everything makes sense and you can make your evades within the invulnerable frames.

I feel hella rusty though. The demo is helping shake that off.

grimmiq

As much as I want to try Monster Hunter 4...I can't bring myself to buy a 3DS just for it..Probably just give the PS4 port of Toukiden a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom