• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell do people play this game without a proper camera control? This is so infuriating. Also, is there like a run/Sprint Button? I feel like i move so slow when out of combat.

Alrighty then, MH4U has completed it's download. Let's see what all the noise is about.\

Thanks PG. You dabes.

Good Good, let the crack flow through you

Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

How the hell do people play this game without a proper camera control? This is so infuriating. Also, is there like a run/Sprint Button? I feel like i move so slow when out of combat.

In the actual game you can adjust the size of the digital d pad. It isn't that bad but isn't great. Fuck underwater levels that way though.

Also this Charge Axe is super sick. Wonder how they would balance it so someone would actually take sword and shield instead of it.

joe2187

Banned
WTF pat, watching the Super Mario RPG LP and all of sudden talking about the pain olympics....how....how, why is that on your mind!

So here is a question. Were you guys into Monster Hunter before or mainly since Pat is Pushing it? No judgment either way just curious.

Bought Freedom Unite in 09, played about 5 hours. Hated it. Stopped playing it. 2010, played it again for about 2 hours. Hated it. Two weeks later. Played it again for another 20 hours. Loved it. Played another 400 hours.

Also, back from the gym. Can't move.

sjay1994

Does anyone here want to support poor life choices, and possibly make me a crack addict?

Also.... I can't believe nintendo has made me want a new 3ds.

I've bought 4 3ds.... and I hate the system so much.

I am such a consumer whore.... nintendo is literally bending me over and fucking me.

Before I clicked the link, I thought that was the GOTCHA BITCH video and that charge blade was just greatsword. I guess MH4 added some weapons, huh.

Seriously tho, watch that greatsword timing vid
That's fucking awesome
What is the biggest and heaviest weapon class in the game? Those are usually my go to when I'm playing group based games
Hammer and Greatsword are my goto. Tons of damage. Hammer is a lot more mobile than Greatsword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom