• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr3I31V.gif

sjay1994

Yes

God's work, right here

My lord is one who traverses the seas in search of safe haven, and one who drops salt on the wicked.

He is an awesome god.

You know what?
tumblr_nbexk2WA8I1tkn2wjo7_500.gif

Kenny can fuck off for now.

We must stand proud against the order of most moe. Their coming was fortold in the Blood Dragon quick look

I expect the sickest of wheelchair combos in our probable demise.

But we will not go quietly

Xiraiya

I'm jelly of Matt, he did his solo LP before mine. I don't even know what to do, and I need to build up more confidence and practice. Plagues still way better than all of us though.
You probably aren't here anymore, but I just would like to say that I always really enjoy it when you do the solo videos.
Pat 7 of TEW was one of the most interesting parts of that entire LP to me, not that the other parts weren't interesting or anything as I really enjoyed all the bullshit in that game.

Personally if anyone can pull off an entertaining solo LP, you definitely can, just take your time with preparing it, find a game you in particular really want to play/show off to the viewers that the others may not be as into and just roll with it.
It'll be fiiiine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom