• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

You better find something quick Pat, Woolie could just do his solo LP of Reboot the game that he's been wanting to do any day now...

Zenfalcia

I'm jelly of Matt, he did his solo LP before mine. I don't even know what to do, and I need to build up more confidence and practice. Plagues still way better than all of us though.

Pat stares at his games library LP edition confirmed.

Or a shorter title: Pat stares at video games.

I'm jelly of Matt, he did his solo LP before mine. I don't even know what to do, and I need to build up more confidence and practice. Plagues still way better than all of us though.
So when's your solo LP of God Hand?
Don't actually do this we don't want you to die.

You could try thinking of short games you know a fair bit about if that would help

I thought you were talking about Gangrel.

Attle and I were talking about Shadow Hearts: From the New World and I brought up a samurai who wielded a cactus as his weapon, which I was wrong about. It's actually a ninja named Frank Goldfinger who uses found weaponry, a cactus and Excalibur stuck in the stone for example, much like the cooler Vampire wrestler Joachim AKA Grand Papillon

Zenfalcia

Wrestlem@ster is great, I wasn't talking about those. I'm dumb.

Ok, what were you talking about then? The anime that gif is from? That just has girls panting and making pained noises while wrustling moves are done on them or are you just sad there aren't more wrustling anime?

grimmiq

How about a streamed LP? I'm guessing the confidence and practice is more "What the fuck do I talk about for 8-20 hours by myself?" and not "What if I suck at this game."?

Don't need any of that facecam bullshit, and despite the pressure of doing something live, you'll atleast have an audience to interact with instead of struggling for something relevant to say.

Ok, what were you talking about then? The anime that gif is from? That just has girls panting and making pained noises while wrustling moves are done on them or are you just sad there aren't more wrustling anime?

I was talking about Wanna be the strongest in the world being terrible, not having good fanservice or good wrestling moves.

Though I am depressed about there being few wrestling anime.

Y'know, I've always meant to ask which of your LPs you were happiest with. I just kind of assumed Disaster.

I was talking about Wanna be the strongest in the world being terrible, not having good fanservice or good wrestling moves.

The WWE and John Cena have the chance of a lifetime here.

A John Cena led Animu would be crazy successful.

Zenfalcia

It's pretty terrible.. but boobs and lewd positions = good fanservice right?

The most you'd get are people doing wrestling moves as jokes or seriously.

You think I haven't already? It didn't satiate my lust.
Honestly there arent a lot of mangas for each individual sport. Boxing only has Ippo, and Joe. Tennis had prince of tennis and I think another one, cant think of any baseball ones, football has eyeshield, soccer has some, basket ball has kuruko, that old one, and the loli basketball one.

No.

Kirino da bes

herman-cain-smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom